Page 110 of 333 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    10/10 Chain Trigger is never worth getting.
    so 5/10 is just fine and 10/10 chain finsh? also i have R-ATK up at 10/10 so i can equip better TMG :S is that good?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

God, I wanna play like this.
    So, floaty.

.. You know, I was playing Gu/Hu the other day, and I found myself not really enjoying it. I forgot all about how fun it looked to fly as a gunner. I should really give that a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so 5/10 is just fine and 10/10 chain finsh? also i have R-ATK up at 10/10 so i can equip better TMG :S is that good?
    Yeah, 5/10 and 10/10 sounds fine. Chain Trigger points only reduces the cooldown before being able to use it again. To be honest, I'd actually push for 1 point into Chain Trigger and leaving Finish at 0.

As for the R-atk, going to need to see your tree before saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    .. You know, I was playing Gu/Hu the other day, and I found myself not really enjoying it. I forgot all about how fun it looked to fly as a gunner. I should really give that a shot.
    I love flying around and never touching the ground lol...when I see my teammates playing melee getting smacked around - I just don't see how they do it...once I'm airborne - I'm not landing until everything is dead.

How do people gain height in midair as a gunner?

Like in this video: http://youtu.be/X2BwPdkNmzc

He only falls in order to chain trigger.

However, I seem to fall back onto the ground a lot.

What things are key to gaining and keeping height? Will missing a JA drop you a lot? Will getting all your JAs keep you up? I know bullet squall gives you height, but even in that video he doesn't use it often and still maintains a lot of height.

A friend told me that you can stylish roll, JA attack once, repeat or stylish roll twice (as it cancels the last slowmo roll), and it does keep your height up, but that's with only shooting one bullet instead of letting the attack finish so you can JA from it, and only works if you JA all your stylish rolls.

Edit: And then there's vids like Shinamori's where he never falls and doesn't even JA all his attacks... Could it be the other way around that JAing could attribute to falling? Could I just not be stylish rolling after attacking fast enough, or attacking fast enough after a stylish roll?
    Last edited by Chdata; Aug 31, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Ok, im convinced. My Alt will be a Gu/Hu or maybe Gu/Ra. Floating and juggling looks too fun not to do.
    PSO2: Astra-Fo/?, Waluigi-Ra/?. Ship 2.

Mechwarrior Online: InspectorG (Team Pug Life...which is not a team, nor a life.) Stock Mech Mondays EST

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post

What things are key to gaining and keeping height? Will missing a JA drop you a lot? Will getting all your JAs keep you up? I know bullet squall gives you height, but even in that video he doesn't use it often and still maintains a lot of height.

A friend told me that you can stylish roll, JA attack once, repeat or stylish roll twice (as it cancels the last slowmo roll), and it does keep your height up, but that's with only shooting one bullet instead of letting the attack finish so you can JA from it, and only works if you JA all your stylish rolls.

Edit: And then there's vids like Shinamori's where he never falls and doesn't even JA all his attacks... Could it be the other way around that JAing could attribute to falling? Could I just not be stylish rolling after attacking fast enough, or attacking fast enough after a stylish roll?
    I can't be 100% certain, but I think that vid is from before they fixed rate of decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post

Some of it is mob positioning, if you can Sroll directly above and then continuously Sroll directly above you can keep gaining height. You will NOT be able to take advantage of hitting every JA attack though b/c you'll fall to hit those, you have to Sroll pretty quick to stay high and use a PA that will allow you to NOT lose any altitude - ER is good for that.

Question on ZRA - how close do I need to be to take advantage of it...? Thanks!