Page 263 of 333 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3323

Gu/Ra is god, just invest pp regen and ct max zra etc, ra all dmg skill and you are fine.

Can I get a list of bosses Aerial Advance works on? In particular whether or not it works on profound darkness.

The only such list that I know of is of the two bosses that it looks like Aerial Advance should work on, but doesn't: Falz Arms and Val Rodos. One of the comments on the Japanese wiki says that it seems like Aerial Advance always applies to Profound Darkness, but there's no discussion beyond that, and the only other mentions of it that I find is people wondering the same thing with no replies.

Does the PP regeneration on Orbit TMGs really trump over Austere?
    Last edited by KuroKanden; Jan 25, 2016 at 01:09 AM.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

when sheathed, yes
    but Gunner shouldnt really need additional PP regain given how quickly you can regain by shooting and large PP pool in the first place
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    Does the PP regeneration on Orbit TMGs really trump over Austere?
    PP regen purpose, yes, of course. You can switch between Orbit and Austere. For longer fights, it seems Orbit's PP regen is great. Fill PP with Orbit once it's depleted, then switch back to Austere once you got back desired PP.
    Or switch to Orbit when you're travelling between places, so you got much of your lost PP back.

If you have the money and pallete, go for it

Just Orbit is enough too, I think, if you haven't got Austere.
    Also, maybe next ☆13 will out-do Austere (maybe) ...... might want to hold making Austere if you haven't make one, and see how good or how grindy the new ☆13 is.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 25, 2016 at 04:46 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    PP regen purpose, yes, of course. You can switch between Orbit and Austere. For longer fights, it seems Orbit's PP regen is great. Fill PP with Orbit once it's depleted, then switch back to Austere once you got back desired PP.
    Or switch to Orbit when you're travelling between places, so you got much of your lost PP back.

Also, maybe next ☆13 will out-do Austere (maybe) ...... might want to hold making Austere if you haven't make one, and see how good or how grindy the new ☆13 is.
    Asking since I'm already halfway done with my Austere TMGs, but it seems that the general consensus is that Orbit works better for prolonged fights.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

I would regard both as sidegrades tbh. If you are closer to one and only want one, just stick to it and you're good for this generation of gear (roughly 13.5* right now?)

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post

The new guns coming out this update are weaker than Austere, and they don't even have the PP regeneration. Considering that maxing them will also take 800 of the new stone #9367, they better be easily affordable. They'll probably be similar to Skull stuff we have on Harukotan right now, though, since they already follow that pattern with their potentials.

14.5% pot on the new TMGs as GuHu right? Seems like it might beat Austere
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 25, 2016 at 05:24 AM.