Page 274 of 333 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275276277284324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Which left ring is better for Gu and why?
    Forward s-roll by far
    You can move towards a target with it while keeping chain up with the roll attack. Kinda makes the class really easy

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Which left ring is better for Gu and why?
    That answer should depends on how'd you like it too though .....

I personally went with Front-S-Roll ...... due to my low PP (127), so I don't need to waste PP for short gap closer, and I can also use it to went through mobs body (darker especially) and then hit the weak spot from behind. Getting more action available is a plus for me too.

But some friends I knew much prefer HighTimeKeep ..... Probably so they don't lose the bonus when shot by infection cores's attack once.

Please mind :
    should I understand it right, you'll still won't proc OneMoreTime, even if it's 100% activation rate. It's just prevent you from losing HighTime .....
    I heard it's also 1 time only for each ShowTime.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Forward s-roll by far
    You can move towards a target with it while keeping chain up with the roll attack. Kinda makes the class really easy
    Just wondering, in what way(s) does S Roll Forward outright beat dive roll attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    The JA circle doesn't show up after the second non-JA roll...
    Is there a skill I'm missing?
    It shows up after the first, and if I JA it then a ring shows up on the second, but if I miss the JA on the first roll then a JA circle doesn't appear after the second one...
    um... no skill required
    JA circle should always happens after a s-roll or attack, regardless of whether you JA before or not.

The only thing i can think off is something wrong with your computer or mouse, I have had that problem before actually. I have no idea why it was like that but buying a new mouse fixed it. pso2 is weird.

Don't blame me if you change mouse and still have that problem though, I really have no idea what is up with that problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Just wondering, in what way(s) does S Roll Forward outright beat dive roll attack?
    invincibility frame
    air juggle

or rather, if you're using TMG then don't dive roll in the first place there's no reason to
    Last edited by AmanoMai; Mar 20, 2016 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    um... no skill required
    JA circle should always happens after a s-roll or attack, regardless of whether you JA before or not.

The only thing i can think off is something wrong with your computer or mouse, I have had that problem before actually. I have no idea why it was like that but buying a new mouse fixed it. pso2 is weird.

Don't blame me if you change mouse and still have that problem though, I really have no idea what is up with that problem
    I use a gamepad, but I also tried it with my mouse. I have a few spare mice and they all share the problem.
    I even jumped off a high point and did 2 S-Rolls then waited. No ring appeared before I hit the ground. :/
    I tried again by JAing the S-Roll and the JA ring did appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    It lets you stay in the air and move forward without wasting PP. It's very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    I use a gamepad, but I also tried it with my mouse. I have a few spare mice and they all share the problem.
    I even jumped off a high point and did 2 S-Rolls then waited. No ring appeared before I hit the ground. :/
    I tried again by JAing the S-Roll and the JA ring did appear.
    welp, i have no idea then, lol

maybe try to get tmg s-charge and try to alternate between bullet squall->aerial shooting to gain altitude ?

Hi, i was wondering if people still skill the stylish roll section.
    It has been a year since ive played and not much people seem to skill it (?)

I have SRJAB specced on my tree, but it's not really necessary. All it really does is partially make up for the damage deficit when you can't stay still long enough for SS to kick in, much like Moving Snipe. Your other options with the extra points are R-Atk Up and Attack PP Restore which are fine choices as well.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Chomiechan View Post
    Hi, i was wondering if people still skill the stylish roll section.
    It has been a year since ive played and not much people seem to skill it (?)
    It's a bad idea, since Gunner's strongest PAs are stationary, and there isn't a surplus of skill points in Gunner's tree like there is in Ranger's.