Page 297 of 333 FirstFirst ... 197247287294295296297298299300307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    uhhh the part that says
    "Applies +30% to Ranged"
    That doesn't change anything about the usefulness of sroll ifire, though? It was good because it was an incredibly long attack that let you move around while using it, which worked well with the fact that you had to sroll in between every single one of your attacks. Now that sroll ja bonus is mostly pointless, there won't be a return of sroll ifire.

What it's mostly going to do is make GuHu (and GuFi) be all about DA > IF0 and SA > IF0 rather than just pure DA spam, since IF0 already outedges DA/AS on GuHu with a Crit R ring (compared to GuHu with a Crit S ring).

Can't wait, GU is most fun class.

hmm i wonder how the ring is gonna work mathematically like add the damage to stance multiplier or multiply them together...
    makes me think it wont work for things like stance-ups and such

seems like fi is gonna benefit the most from its naturally high base stance multipliers

DPS Chart of a few things for GuHu after the new ring cames out. Note that this is values for PD, meaning that there is a 0.9 modifier on ranged as well, along with a 1.1 modifier for striking. Still can be used in general though.

Left column:

- Dead Approach
    - S-Charge Aerial
    - Satellite Aim
    - S-Charge IF0
    - Dead Approach → S-Charge IF0
    - Satellite Aim → S-Charge IF0

The top column is DPS followed by DPP, with Crit-Strike R on the left and Crit-Strike S on the right.

The IF0 DPS assumes you have maximum power on craft.
    For DA → IF0 to be better than DA spam with Crit-Strike R, you need 113% or more power on the craft.
    For DA → IF0 to be better than DA spam with Crit-Strike S, you need 192% or more power on the craft.

---

In short, DA → IF0 is the best DPS method for GuHu after the ring by quite a long margin with a Crit Strike R ring. It already is, although only by a small margin. Currently you need Crit-Strike R for DA → IF0 to be better than DA spam, as Crit Strike S with DA is better than the combo with the S ring (although R ring is better than S-Ring DA)

No matter what ring you're using after the update though, DA → IF0 is the best thing to be spamming, although Crit Strike R is better overall.

Funnily enough, SA spam still doesn't catch up, and should only be used when DA isn't going to work due to its movement, or when SA can hit a weakspot that DA cannot.
    Last edited by Z-0; Mar 6, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    there won't be a return of sroll ifire.
    IM BRINGING IT BACK BITCH
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

I hope you guys realize the ring won't be a massive damage boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I hope you guys realize the ring won't be a massive damage boost.
    30% is a lot. Heck, 10% is a lot. I'm pretty sure it's a damage bonus while a stance is active, not a bonus to the stance multiplier. And since it's for stances, that means it won't power creep Gu/Ra.

EDIT: Watch there be a day one bug where it works with Pet Switch, Wand Lovers, and Talis Fast Throw.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 6, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, hopefully it'll be additional 30% R-Damage / 10% S-Damage ..... not just Stance's effect.

Still .... if it's indeed 30% R-Damage / 10% S-Damage ..... the shooting part when using Fury Stance, should be a bit higher than WeakHitAdvance without headshot / weakspot restriction (for those annoying mobs that must be broken first, before headshot / weakspot available -.- )

Totally waiting for this ring to be implemented

Also, I guess this won't change CF combo?

WHA = 1.35 * 1.35 = 1.8225
    Fury, JA, Ring = 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.05 * 1.05 * 1.3 = 2.0984
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 7, 2017 at 07:45 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

30% is insane, it means GuFi with PP Slayer and stance crit might beat GuRa especially when it doesn't need 2 Sat Aims to wind up o_o;

Speaking of IF-0, how are your crafts looking, all? I've got 216%/+3; can't seem to get a better combo. It's pretty good as it is though, I suppose.