Page 318 of 333 FirstFirst ... 218268308315316317318319320321328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3323

What are the PAs for GU used for atm? Haven't played gunner in a while.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickwhat View Post
    What are the PAs for GU used for atm? Haven't played gunner in a while.
    For me, it's still the same for a while now
    - The usual Satellite Aim and IF0 ....
    - GrimBarrage for longer gap closer + height gain / loss (it now include vertical tracking, can be used to gain height for something like Luther's head. You might lose height too, so, a bit careful if you use auto-aim)
    - DeadApproach for gap closer + stun
    - ElderRebellion for long range
    - BulletSquall-Type0 for some AoE and small mobility while keeping you safe (combined with Atra's (S4 life steal from Gunblade), you will recover HP very quickly)
    - ShiftPeriod for occasional use (probably kind of obsolete once you reached 85 tho, thanks to AnotherSRollMode)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

What is a good time to start my chain finish? Should I be going all the way up to 100 or stop sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by dogg1000 View Post
    What is a good time to start my chain finish? Should I be going all the way up to 100 or stop sooner?
    Its always worth going to 100 due to CD reduction and damage,but it depends.
    If you're chaining a break or a boss thats about to die,finish early,roughly 40-60
    Tiny stuns that dont exist for very long like train ghidoran core,you can go for 10-20

Its situational,you need to find a balance between chain count,actually getting the thing off and the CD afterwards.
    If you're definitely gonna be chaining a lot such as in raids,get it as high as you can.
    Spoiler!

If you didn't get the memo about Another S-Roll Arts:

DPS wise, Forward S-Roll x 2 is similar to Satellite Aim > S-Arts Charge Infinity Fire-0. This is considering a level 20 S-Roll Ring on Gunner / Fighter, which stands out since Hunter subclass JA bonuses do not boost the damage of S-Roll Arts(if you're wondering about Gu/Hu, Forward S-Roll Arts x 2 is only a bit weaker than SA>IF0). With knowledge of this, you don't even have to use PAs for outstanding damage output. In fact, PAs can lower your output outside of Chain Trigger.

You can find all the technical DPS crap if you scroll down this link. Just google translate it.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%B3%E7%B3%BB

Oh yea and it's AoE. Seriously, this is all you have to do now. I could get more technical but long story short, it's extremely powerful for Single Target or AoE. Very high reward for very little effort(besides the effort required to hit level 85 lol).
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Definitely gonna try GuFi in Easter next time

Still in the process of levelling Fi (was 52, currently 77) ..... at least Monday's Easter in Japan maybe.
    Tomorrow's (?) level up quest (Facility) is the fastest one, right?

My previous try (lv76 Fi) ..... was so .....
    100% attacking with AnotherSRoll only (rolling my way through the EQ with GrimBarrage's rolling movement, then cancel into SRoll)

Edit2 :
    Finally got Fi to 80 ....
    And, I'm just joking for this run ... sorry
    GuFi S-Roll, 12p Easter run (Dumb skill tree included in description too, so, try not to use it except for specific purpose run like this one pls).
    Too bad no random Techer in mpa :<
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; May 28, 2018 at 10:21 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    *snip*
    Spoiler!
    Inb4 auto-pilot skill. Isn't it boring to play after a short while? ._.

I'm just starting to really play Gu again (my brain just got enough muscles for 3b-setup with Gu x) ) since lvl 80 grind to now witness this
    Is Gu/Hu still "relevant" combo or do meta is about to shift to Gu/Fi now?

GU/HU is still relevant, GU/FI is catching up or caught as ppl still test it. GU/RA is what is sitting on the side ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Inb4 auto-pilot skill. Isn't it boring to play after a short while? ._.

I'm just starting to really play Gu again (my brain just got enough muscles for 3b-setup with Gu x) ) since lvl 80 grind to now witness this
    Is Gu/Hu still "relevant" combo or do meta is about to shift to Gu/Fi now?
    Hmm ...... well, I normally don't play like that (I still use PAs and things) That vid is just for luls

I still mainly do GuHu tho. Can't beat the tankiness (used skill tree on my sig). I'd still recommend GuHu than GuFi, personally ..... well, imo, because you need to completely finish PAs animation to get the most of power notation when doing ChainFinish, making people tank things (the chance increased after they buffed CT's cooldown from 60s -> 45s, and SRoll-ing out can waste the limited ChainFinish window)

Some main PA have more than 50% of power notation on later half of animation orz
    For example, SCharged-IF0 is like 90%+ of the damage done is on later half (the burst-shot part), Elder's higher damage shots is at 3 last shots, etc -.-

Um, maybe, to put it simply .....
    GuFi is better on things like mobbing-type quest like this Easter, since you don't really need to tank things (not much chaining to do) and SRollArts didn't count as JA (so you can still get the most out of the Brave/Wise stance)
    GuHu is better for raid bosses or things people still not used to (looking at new Endless Quest later), due to tankiness + Automate. Still good for normal mobbing due to the damage done by SRollArts tho.
    - Ship 2 -