Page 207 of 333 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209210217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Xanlarel View Post
    so is Gu\Hu dead?

I know Gu\Ra is amazing at bossing.
    I'd say look at the Nepto fight of Azel's GuHu video (skip to 19:55): www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqusnV1FGfM&t=19m55s

The rest of the video is pre-SRJA nerf so it's not too relevant anymore. It takes a while but the player was being very cautious because that video was taken on day 1 of the Facility update, so Perfect Keeper still had a 100% condition, the boss' patterns aren't too familiar yet and there's no 5-10% PA buff.

Compare Bellion's video:

You should be able to get GuHu pretty close to Sword HU times with the latest update provided you take more risks, but SatCannon or Banish-Nemesis times are out of the question.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Uh, since Gu got very PP hungry to keep up the dps ....... for PP recovery purpose, I suggest getting new weapon type. I've tried Double Saber, TMG, and Jet Boots .... all with Spirit Collector Lv3. Might want to get Jet Boots one. Try to see on the very last part. It recover 100 PP really quick.

Of course, this one with maxed APPR. I'm not sure if it's known for Gu using JB to recover PP, though I could be wrong

The video is still uploading. If it's not available yet, check back in 30 mins or 1 hour. I'll go to sleep now. Past 1 in the morning here, need to wake up 0630 in the morning >_> Good night !

Video deleted for better one. Still uploading. Sorry for the inconvenience. I added Gunslash's PP recovery too to compare.
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 30, 2014 at 05:20 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Hm, didn't think boots were anything special compared to double saber or gunslash.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Ah yes, PP recovery seems about the same with Double saber.
    I'm also preparing for things, since I rarely use DS. My stepping skill is also bad, not to mention I don't have Dive Roll advance too (reason I'm usually dead on DF when being a WB'er ..... er, even when having dive roll advance).

Jet Boots shift action is an evasive one too, so I'm kinda used with that (almost the same as when using tmg) So I can try evading attacks even when recovering PP. There's also weapon looks factor lol This JB is the coolest JB I saw so far (in term of looks)

Of course, it's also back to each individual. Is it worth it to invest on Jet Boots, since DS is really cheap

Edit :
    Another note ..... DS main PP regeneration came from 3rd attack right? It's PP restoration is insane. But I think when I'm under ShowTime when spamming, I might get the aggro (and I wonder how that'll go when One More Time is available, I heard it extends ShowTime) ..... and might not reach 3rd attack before getting to that if got the aggro. So, I think I've find JB to be more easier to handle (it seems the PP restoration divided equally between attacks), I can freely bail from attack animation too, and continue again after that.

Maybe it's something like that?
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 29, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    - Ship 2 -

Step Attack is also really good for DS, though not as good as the third attack. But three Step Attacks are better than one full combo
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Oh, I see. I'll try testing and recording those again in the evening (here) then Kinda busy atm Thank you

I'm not used to these PP recovery things
    - Ship 2 -

Did they change the latent on フウガダン? I remember a few pages back that we were lol'ing about its latent, but I was browsing the wikis and I see it has Inevitable Strike now. I mean, it's no species slayer, but it's a damn fine improvement at least.

The potential has always been 必撃衝打 on pso2.swiki.jp (increases the damage of critical hits), which is not very good *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Step Attack is also really good for DS, though not as good as the third attack. But three Step Attacks are better than one full combo
    Thanks for the tip for step attack DS, Unlucky
    I've finally recorded another one (added Gunslash too now)

This is roughly the time it takes to recover 120 PP (All with Lv10 APPR, and Lv3 Spirit Collector). Sorry for the damage. The weapon is +0, but with Lv3 Potential.

Spoiler!

After some consideration, I think I'll stick to JB for safety purpose It's also easier for me since I'm using manual aiming ..... DS Step attacks proved harder for me because of manual aiming Gunslash might be hard for agile and small things like Nyau too

Of course, for big mobs, I'll still use DS, since it's relatively much easier if the mob is big

Edit : Now I can spam PA more 120 PP seems enough for me, so I can raise my HP further.
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 30, 2014 at 07:50 PM.
    - Ship 2 -

With more SP points.. what are people using them for?

I am currently a GU/HU but it feels like this combination has pretty much bitten the dust with its subpar damages at higher difficulties.