Page 299 of 333 FirstFirst ... 199249289296297298299300301302309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3323

Ok, thanks. That's good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Just something for all of you to keep in mind while you're digging up zircon: Sanctum is a tomb for dragonkin, so you're basically digging up a cemetery to make this ring.
    I would take your words more seriously if I hadn't recently fished lobster out of a swimming pool and dug corn out of concrete in Vegas.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Well, looks like I need to level up Hunter on my Gunner...

Been leveling up my ring in SHAQs today with a Fighter sub. It's pretty great, you guys, I highly recommend you get your own Fighter subs in order. If you got the Fornis tmgs, all the more reason to do so. If you really want to turn the tryhard up to 11, +35 some Revos, get the second pot, use the special factor (Mirage V) and bring them out for extra mobbing power via Chase Advance/Plus when you're fighting trash that actually has that much HP. I'm so inspired, let's take a fresh look at Gunner subs through the lens romantic relationships.

Ranger- Your ex-wife. It was an amicable divorce. You had a lot of good times together, but ultimately, she was just too dull. Kind of a dead fish too; wouldn't let you move at all. That amicable divorce didn't stop her from taking full custody of the kids though. You don't even get to see Gravity Bomb during summers. But you'll always have Magatsu.

Hunter - Your childhood friend. Always there for you, reliable through thick and thin. Whenever you have a fight with one of the others, she's right there for you to count on until you're ready to try something new again. There was a little while there when it seemed like you two were going to be the ones to ride off into the sunset, but then S-Roll JA got nerfed.

Fighter - Your waifu. For years, there seemed like so many good reasons you two shouldn't be together. You liked to save health, she liked to spend it all and live life on the edge. You get set on fire, you stop drop and roll right away. She gets set on fire, she rides the high for a little while. But you know, in the end, ever since you popped the ring, those reasons don't seem to matter as much anymore. Bit of a control freak through. Always telling you where to stand. It's what most of your fights are about. That, and the fact that you have no interest in her side of the family. You have nothing in common with them though, so what's she even mad about?

Braver - Your abusive ex-girlfriend. Extremely controlling. Doesn't even let you see your family, and always insists on being on top. Your friends even say it's like you're someone else entirely when you're with her.

Techer - Your work wife. You team up for the occasional project, and your co workers joke about you two being a thing, but you both know a real relationship wouldn't last. Still, it's nice and cozy friendship. None of your actual SOs are threatened by her.

Force - Listen, everyone experiments in college. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Oh but hey, did you know he and Techer tied the knot? Wild, right?

Bouncer - That girl you call only when you're drunk. It's such a good idea though. Ramegid-0 helps you build chains, no charge Megiverse is OP healing, the PP throughput via Deband and Elemental Field is obscene and you can crit 100% with any kind of attack with zero maintenance! And then you sober up and thank god you downloaded that app.

Summoner - The goldigger. She's just using you for Chains, bro.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Mar 10, 2017 at 09:07 AM.

haha..nice explanation...

Beautiful and so inspirational.

But I'm still sticking with gu/hu lul

Prince will dance for you forever~

Speaking of Gu/Fi, I've recently been trying it with a crafted Meteor Cudgel for Chaos Riser, and I find it better for mob clearance than Shift Period when I'm not in range for Sat Aim and stuff. Even though it's weaker than that of a FiHu, it still does its job decently and I really like it

I've been using Grim Barrage more recently thanks to the 30% ranged buff on stances. The damage output has always been the same as Satellite Aim. So, it might be more efficient overall to use Grim Barrage instead of Dead Approach now for general gap closer usage. On the other hand, you don't want to ignore the extremely generous guard point frames of Dead Approach.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, DeadApproach also have stun for some annoying mobs (like that berserk doll(?)) and faster too, I think?

Though kind of limited in range, I usually prefer DA for close-medium range (unless I'm doing ChainFinish) ....... mostly due to speed and stun effect for some mobs, so they stopped running ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

You can cancel Air Reversal animation with S-Roll

Did it on accident on PD, but it was very easy to replicate.

Video: https://twitter.com/GMcustom00/statu...53136459116545
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom