Page 303 of 333 FirstFirst ... 203253293300301302303304305306313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3323
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh, I didn't really plan to tank stuff as Gu, of course

Though with Lv5 MH, tanking is kinda possible when needed (considering I generally build mine with HP >> PP in mind, and I generally look for unit bonus with more HP than PP if possible to raise survival without Te-main available .... since I can live perfectly fine with default 110pp ).

There's also concern if things go bad and I had to rely on MH for defensive option, most likely it's kind of hectic raid-boss fight (those with 5mins+ fight, not just 1 or 2 target, and very aggressive pattern + pretty damaging attacks) ...... and MH is bound to be on cooldown for some time in those kind of raid (seeing Deus will be 8 headed(?) dragon ..... kinda more scary than Mother) ;w;

And if the boss have high-damage move, and MH is happened to be in cooldown, I think FlashGuard can be a bit more reliable for better chance of survival (if the damage type is S/R of course)? In case I missed the timing to evasion ( 'o')

Minus in WarCry is indeed a concern too, if I took the FG2 route.

Oh right, MH can be cancelled like KatanaCombat if flinched / stunned / knocked down while doing the animation, right?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I believe it can be, but let's think about it this way. How much HP are you running? Unless you were doing at least 1600(as a gunner, what...), that flash guard2 isn't going to shine enough. MH is on tap when you need it, and if you need something like MH a full 90 seconds(double it's use time), you're very likely doing something wrong. Can you tank and effectively do more dps than if not? Yes, it's possible. Those situations are more few though. I rather risk flinching 46 seconds than all 90 that I could have been on MH.

I need some help about situational pa use on a GuHu.

I got a good IF craft but I find at times it's just too slow, is Sat Aim still the 2nd best dps option?
    And if I don't hold the button down, what damage do I lose from crafted IF, does it just skip some smaller shots or is the big shot at the end also weakened?

And for mobbing, is Shift Period really the alpha and omega at the moment, nothing else worth using? I have a hard time to tell how big the aoe is and enemies start running from the tiny aoe before the final blast so it always feels like I am missing half my targets.
    How's Reverse Tap > Shift Period to gather some mobs before killing them? Or Reverse Tap in general for very quick mobbing?

How good is crafted Bullet Squall? And how high do you have to be to hit something, do you really need to be placed above the enemy/boss model to hit or can you hit even if you are sort of the same height (as big mobs / bosses)?
    To get the required height, can I just jump or would I need something like Aerial Shooting? If so, is uncharged enough?

Is Elder Rebellion still decent or is it completely outdated now?
    Is there a use for Dead Approach now that we got Grim Barrage?
    Is there any point in Messiah Time for tough mobs / bosses? I rarely use it cause enemies and boss like to wander off during its use and it misses a lot.

What do I use Aerial Shooting and Heel Stab for?
    TMG has a lot of cool pa you can combo well into each other but is there much of a point or are most pas too weak now?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Spoiler!
    Um ..... currently running at 1059 without any buff (though if I decided to make my arm unit to Rina's arm unit, it'll be down by 100. Using crafted 100 HP arm atm). Still waiting for 40 R-Atk 150 HP unit to be available for both arm and/or leg (only have fodder for 2 units ..... so, waiting for that kind of unit to be implemented) ;w;

So, I guess FG2 probably more like more reliable protection against death whenever MH is down? Which will then trigger Automate (as long as I don't get 1 shot).
    From last time I did story quest ..... my 1 mistake happens after MH expires, resulting in death (2 instant hits) Retried the quest, avoided death without MH ._.

At any rate, it seems my kind of unstable brain decided to put it to Lv5 FlashGuard2 just before Mother EQ yesterday (would like to get inputs from more people before putting it though ..... after Mother EQ)
    Oh well ..... at least I still got 1 spare tree on Hu and I can still pop MH when needed -_____-

Thank you for the input

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Spoiler!
    Generally, I'd use IF-0 with SCharge (JA from other PA), to remove smaller shots (swiki listed it's dps as higher than aerial SatAim). I believe the final burst shot have a bit above 1.5x power of SatAim.
    If you didn't hold the button, you'll skip the last burst shot (which contains most of power notation. Around 50% maybe).

Generally, yes, imo.
    But others have it's uses too ...... I sometimes uses SatAim (for tougher mobs) / HeelStab (grouped, and a bit ranged) ....
    I guess ReverseTap also have it's uses due to ability to stun and suction.
    You can also tag mobs with HeelStab / Elder / WarCry ..... then use ShiftPeriod point blank once they came close to you.

BulletSquall ..... more like safe option for dealing damage, since you can move around with crafted version (and do mind the gear .... make sure it's at Gear3, because BulletSquall got much boosted during Gear3). DPS isn't so high, but it got a bit of AoE and safety.
    As far as jump goes, as long as it's not Kuron's giants ....... normal jump should be enough. You might need JumpingDodge / AerialShooting for Kuron or darker bird, I think.
    About the same height as the gun when firing would be enough.

I mainly used Elder for tagging or those with annoying hit box, since Elder can do pinpoint attack.
    DeadApproach have guard frames, it can stun on hit and very fast too. You can use it as base to SCharge IF-0
    You can use MessiahTime as gear filler in boss fight. Dive inside boss body with MessiahTime → most likely full gear. Or some kind of offensive / defensive option when you got boss with tons of mobs around due to invincibility. I'd say mostly for gear filler only though.

Aerial most likely just for height gain, I think (I'm not using it, because I have Jumping Dodge on my unit).
    HeelStab's bullet spray can be used for quick kind-of-long-range ..... DA -> HeelStab with SCharge will eliminate charge time.
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 7, 2017 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Adding spoiler-box so it's not too long.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh, I didn't really plan to tank stuff as Gu, of course

Though with Lv5 MH, tanking is kinda possible when needed (considering I generally build mine with HP >> PP in mind, and I generally look for unit bonus with more HP than PP if possible to raise survival without Te-main available .... since I can live perfectly fine with default 110pp ).

There's also concern if things go bad and I had to rely on MH for defensive option, most likely it's kind of hectic raid-boss fight (those with 5mins+ fight, not just 1 or 2 target, and very aggressive pattern + pretty damaging attacks) ...... and MH is bound to be on cooldown for some time in those kind of raid (seeing Deus will be 8 headed(?) dragon ..... kinda more scary than Mother) ;w;

And if the boss have high-damage move, and MH is happened to be in cooldown, I think FlashGuard can be a bit more reliable for better chance of survival (if the damage type is S/R of course)? In case I missed the timing to evasion ( 'o')

Minus in WarCry is indeed a concern too, if I took the FG2 route.

Oh right, MH can be cancelled like KatanaCombat if flinched / stunned / knocked down while doing the animation, right?
    I use this build tank in my Gu/Hu or Ra/Hu with very good results:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006

These 25% critical of Hu skill i do not see it very good, this is personal, but with ring r-critical i got 75% of range critical and is total worth for my

I just leave the build in case you want to try it

2x Infinite Fire Type 0 + 2x Satellite Aim Chain Trigger setup (video)
    https://twitter.com/GMcustom00/statu...13129650397184
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    2x Infinite Fire Type 0 + 2x Satellite Aim Chain Trigger setup (video)
    https://twitter.com/GMcustom00/statu...13129650397184
    How do you prevent the first sat aim from triggering CT? Also does this only work with low CT counts?

Bal hitbox gimmicks...

So I updated my Gunner guide because of all the changes lately, like the TMG S Up ring, level 80 cap, 12* units, Zeinesis and year-long collection files.

Every update pass, I seem to either miss something or make some silly typo though. Could someone take a look and help me make sure everything is correct and updated?