Page 254 of 333 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3323

dead approach is best dps PA for Gu/Hu now
    try and see the number pop-up

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    dead approach is best dps PA for Gu/Hu now
    try and see the number pop-up
    Thanks to that 40% lol

Btw, if the my calculation is correct ..... it's indeed the highest, better than SatAim (for those with Striking multiplier active ...... either GuHu / GuFi / FiGu, etc, I guess)

SatAim (mid-air) = 1129
    Since ZRA and ZRC doesn't affect DeadApproach ......

SatAim (mid-air) = 1129 * 1.15 * 1.15 * 1.05 (Tmg Mastery) = 1567
    DeadApproach = 1593

Better DPP too, if you see it on JP wiki's table.

@.@
    BodySlam Gu? LOL
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

did you count sataim headshots?

I was dusting off my GU caseal earlier, mostly to clean her DO list and leveling up. I had decided to switch over to GUHU and I was getting 10k+ from Sroll JA (didn't bother to use a reset note, yet) for DA as 71/54 with average affix and my old GM. It's gonna be hilarious with those recently dropped Gal TMG once she can equip them.

Hum, looking at the PSO2 skill tree calc, doesn't TMG Mastery crit damage bonus only require TMG to apply? From the description, it's not limited to shooting damage.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    did you count sataim headshots?
    Ah right .... But on WB'ed part or bosses with weak spot ..... but DeadApproach can do headshot too, no? Like Rockbear's face, Vol's horn, DragonEx's Head, Darker's core o-o

My bad ......

But DeadApproach also didn't juggle the mobs ..... making it easier for the mpa, compared when using SatAim? o-o

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Hum, looking at the PSO2 skill tree calc, doesn't TMG Mastery crit damage bonus only require TMG to apply? From the description, it's not limited to shooting damage.
    Ah, I included Tmg mastery on SatAim, because ZRC proc on R-damage, making it much more likely to crit, compared to DeadApproach without ZRC o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

True. That had went over my head when I posted to re-check ZRA crit. Crit GUHU with Gal Tmg would be 100% SatAim vs 50% DeadApproach, not the end of the world, but noticeable indeed.

DA would be best to spam on enemy with hard to reach weakpoint/headshot like machines, breaking a part, abusing that new "Guard point", especially if it work like Bloody Sarabande, to replace Messiah Time as GUHU and one shot and move on pre-XH.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah right .... But on WB'ed part or bosses with weak spot ..... but DeadApproach can do headshot too, no? Like Rockbear's face, Vol's horn, DragonEx's Head, Darker's core o-o
    For natural weakpoints that do not have WB on them, what happens is that there is a difference in modifier for striking attacks versus ranged ones, with the ranged ones generally being superior. When WB is on, I don't really know how it works. I have believe what happens is that the inherent modifier still applies but the damage is just increased by the WB multiplier and the spot now counts as a weakpoint for relevant skills.

Either way, it is sort of impressive for that PA to even be considered for its DPS.

Needs some epic timing to mash 6 or 7 Dead Approaches in a CF window I think but FiGu can benefit from SA DA SA DA SA

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

this post is going to be really messy and hard to read, i apologize

mostly a gu/hu buff tbh with the crazy numbers on da

guard frames on da and tap will proc healing guard if you have it, but frames are not generous enough to rely on it. frames seem to be near the start of da and near the end of tap but wth the overall higher numbers you can get gm is a little better in general now.

here's a couple of test videos on gu/hu. im using light gryphon tmg with close range pot, idr ele amount, somewhere in the high 30s. ~115 atk affix, i think my units are 65 ratk ea on saikis because i'm lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38kY1oQszCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICBn0BDN46M

in my tests i could only ever squeeze in five da in cf window

heel stab charges in something around 30 frames now, 60fps means ~.5s, most importantly it can be charged and landed on a 40 chain's window as well if your timing is good. havent tried 50 yet since i mostly only go to 20 if i'm not fighting cubesman.

hs > da > da seems to even out with da x5, but it's stronger than da x4 so if you're on a smaller grounded target i think hs > da > da is superior, otherwise spam da

i didnt try aerial yet, looks like it went up by something near 60%, you can do something silly like da > aerial > hs if you want to do ja combos

sroll being faster makes it feel like you're going from smash 64 fox to smash melee fox, you just drop like a rock. the faster speed is appreciated and allows using it more like a dodge/guard but it's going to take a lot of getting used to since most of my momentum has been ruined.

i think that's all. tl;dr gu/hu is a lot better now and has become FOOBAW
    Last edited by Agastya; Oct 16, 2015 at 08:43 AM.
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Wow, Agastya, that stuff is real nice. I oughta take back what I said about some of the buffed PAs. Will be excited to try this stuff out after I cap all of my classes.