Page 104 of 333 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3323

I like the idea, but force's strength is in its ability to JA consecutive techs. Considering that it kind of falls apart.

Now, techer on the other hand...

I'd love to see some namegid hits with a dedicated dark build.

Can poison ignition be JA'd? :]

I don't think it's as dumb as you think. Right now I am testing my nutty gunner/force build and seeing what stupid shit I can pull with high chains. Because 80K namegids are not enough.

I've started leveling Hu so I can go Gu / Hu, and my question is where do I need to max out points first in the Hu tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob View Post
    I've started leveling Hu so I can go Gu / Hu, and my question is where do I need to max out points first in the Hu tree?
    Can you triple step? -> Go get step attack, then all the fury skills except fury critical (with that, I mean nothing more than the 5 SP required to get Fury S Boost 2)

You can't triple step? -> Completely ignore step skills and invest everything on Fury skills.

I'd honestly recommend the first option. It just takes a bit of time to learn how to triple step, and you could always switch to Ra/Hu (if you ever need it) with that build (since they need triple step more than Gu)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamekur View Post
    Can you triple step? -> Go get step attack, then all the fury skills except fury critical (with that, I mean nothing more than the 5 SP required to get Fury S Boost 2)

You can't triple step? -> Completely ignore step skills and invest everything on Fury skills.

I'd honestly recommend the first option. It just takes a bit of time to learn how to triple step, and you could always switch to Ra/Hu (if you ever need it) with that build (since they need triple step more than Gu)
    I realize I'm dumping everything basically into the Fury Skills, but are there any particular skills that will net more dmg than others?

I realize I'm dumping everything basically into the Fury Skills, but are there any particular skills that will net more dmg than others?
    Not really, but if you go down the step attack path, get Fury S Boost 2 maxed instead of Just Attack Bonus. You'll have more damage if you miss JAs. And get both Just Attack Bonus to level 8, instead of 10 and 6.

I'd suggest to go for Fury Combo Boost first, it gives a 20% dmg modifier (the highest for a ranged build). Then Fury Stance, then Fury S Boost 2, then Fury S Boost 1, and then keep adding points to JA Bonus alternating between JAB 1 and JAB 2.
    Last edited by Kamekur; Aug 23, 2013 at 09:18 AM.

Fury Combo Up is 20% for 10 SP, everything else is 10% for 10 SP with the exception of Fury Stance Up 2 which is closer to 10% for 15 SP. Fury Stance itself is also 10% more damage plus less striking damage taken for 10 SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamekur View Post
    Not really, but if you go down the step attack path, get Fury S Boost 2 maxed instead of Just Attack Bonus. You'll have more damage if you miss JAs. And get both Just Attack Bonus to level 8, instead of 10 and 6.

I'd suggest to go for Fury Combo Boost first, it gives a 20% dmg modifier (the highest for a ranged build). Then Fury Stance, then Fury S Boost 2, then Fury S Boost 1, and then keep adding points to JA Bonus alternating between JAB 1 and JAB 2.
    I've read a bit and youtubed triple stepping, but what exactly is it? What's the advantage?

I've read a bit and youtubed triple stepping, but what exactly is it? What's the advantage?
    Faster movement. Using all-class daggers (since they have the fastest step attack animation), you basically step, jump, step, and then step attack. As soon as you step attack, you switch weapons. And after you switch weapons, once you touch the ground, step and "jump" again (you don't really jump).

This cancels the delay between steps, and forces the weapons to switch instantly, letting you move faster. Coupled with assault buster (partizan PA), is one of the fastest ways of travelling

If you play on keyboard, I'd suggest you to move the weapon palettes to the numbers 1-0 (above the letters, below F1-F12) to switch weapons easily. It'd improve your gameplay as Gunner too, since you need multiple palettes for it.

If you use a controller, you have 3 options:

1. Use joy2key, and bind the weapon palette keys to shortcuts in your controller.

2. Use the numerical pad to switch.

3. Have godlike-fast fingers and scroll with the dpad, hitting the confirm button each switch.

Edit: Here's a quick demo about triple step. He's using numpad, but you can get an idea of how it works.

Last edited by Kamekur; Aug 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Old video is old.