Page 111 of 333 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob
    Question on ZRA - how close do I need to be to take advantage of it...? Thanks!
    As close as the new Satellite Aim range. Take half the length of Dragon EX's shield wing as reference.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    How do people gain height in midair as a gunner?

Like in this video: http://youtu.be/X2BwPdkNmzc

He only falls in order to chain trigger.

However, I seem to fall back onto the ground a lot.

What things are key to gaining and keeping height? Will missing a JA drop you a lot? Will getting all your JAs keep you up? I know bullet squall gives you height, but even in that video he doesn't use it often and still maintains a lot of height.

A friend told me that you can stylish roll, JA attack once, repeat or stylish roll twice (as it cancels the last slowmo roll), and it does keep your height up, but that's with only shooting one bullet instead of letting the attack finish so you can JA from it, and only works if you JA all your stylish rolls.

Edit: And then there's vids like Shinamori's where he never falls and doesn't even JA all his attacks... Could it be the other way around that JAing could attribute to falling? Could I just not be stylish rolling after attacking fast enough, or attacking fast enough after a stylish roll?
    First of all, does anyone know when they fixed the descent on gunner's rolls?

Second, that video is much older than shinamori's. Here's another one:

I'm not sure if the altitude thing was fixed befor this, but it was a relatively recent vid evidenced by her using heel stab. I think you can maintain height, or possibly even gain a little, by JAing off of your non-slowmo srolls. If you normal after an sroll without JAing, you lose a significant amount of altitude, but it seems to stay level with a JA. It seems like uncharged heel stab might also give you some altitude if you flip cancel it.

Edit: wups, that was bullet squall, not heel stab. Heel stab isn't useful at all for flying..
    Last edited by GALEFORCE; Sep 2, 2013 at 01:13 AM.

I really don't think flying around as a gunner is a viable method of maximizing performance, as cool as it is. ;x
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I agree but sometimes it's just nice to be all Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (I know there were no guns in that movie but it makes the point)

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I really don't think flying around as a gunner is a viable method of maximizing performance, as cool as it is. ;x
    Thank you.

I'll just throw this here. Note: This video contains 2 boss kills.

Oh, and this.

For the sake of comparing. Though that run sucks because they just kept going for the top horn.
    Last edited by Kamekur; Sep 2, 2013 at 08:32 AM.
    -PSO2 JP:

The main difference is the videos you posted are a GU fighting AQ bosses, which are 56+. Meanwhile the previous video the GU spent three and a half minutes just fighting a lv48 boss. :/

It just shows that a GU is going to have to touch the ground sometimes. Unless messiah time spamming, which is totally optimal in some cases.

EDIT: realized that previous video was made before GU got S-roll so the two videos aren't really comparable I suppose..
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 2, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

The main difference is the videos you posted are a GU fighting AQ bosses, which are 56+. Meanwhile the previous video the GU spent three and a half minutes just fighting a lv48 boss. :/

It just shows that a GU is going to have to touch the ground sometimes. Unless messiah time spamming, which is totally optimal in some cases.

EDIT: realized that previous video was made before GU got S-roll so the two videos aren't really comparable I suppose..
    This is from before the update.

The point still prevails.
    -PSO2 JP:

Technically that fight took 3 minutes since she just screwed around for the first 50 or so seconds. It was also an AQ Vol.

But yeah, no one's saying it's necessarily the most efficient way to fight. It's nice to know how to maintain altitude with srolls though.

Alright, I think the floating thing is still possible after some testing.

You just absolutely cannot miss your JAs after the stylish roll or you'll fall xd

So if I JA an sroll, are the shots during it boosted in damage? (JA bonus)
    Last edited by Chdata; Sep 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Alright, I think the floating thing is still possible after some testing.

You just absolutely cannot miss your JAs after the stylish roll or you'll fall xd

So if I JA an sroll, are the shots during it boosted in damage? (JA bonus)
    I'm fairly positive they are...I'd have to test when I get home, but I'm pretty sure when I miss the JA > Sroll the shots do less dmg.