Page 14 of 333 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

Ugh... So is Showtime good? Cause if I'm going for PP restorate I plan to go all the way this path and get the bottom skills since I've invested so much for crap skills already (I have to say HP up is the lamest). So I don't know, should I go for Chain triggers and finishers? or PP restorate, plus Range Attks/def, and showtime...?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
    Ugh... So is Showtime good? Cause if I'm going for PP restorate I plan to go all the way this path and get the bottom skills since I've invested so much for crap skills already (I have to say HP up is the lamest). So I don't know, should I go for Chain triggers and finishers? or PP restorate, plus Range Attks/def, and showtime...?
    I find that the gear charges well enough without it. For small skirmishes, you're probably not going to pop Showtime because it wouldn't even matter due to mobs dying in a single combo. For long boss battles, your gear will end up maxed regardless of whether you have Showtime or not. With that said, I feel that Showtime doesn't offer Gunner any distinct or unique advantages. Chain Trigger on the other hand gives Gunner massive damage possibilities every 60 seconds(at rank 10).

In terms of skill builds, getting Mechgun Gear, Zero Range 10, PP attack restore 10, and Chain Trigger 10 seems to be the most effective use of SP.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Sep 19, 2012 at 03:54 AM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Ooh. Thanks! Also, is there a minimum chain combo for maximum damage output for the finish?

This is from the JP wiki.

"Hours Chain" means how long you have to hit the enemy again before the chain breaks.

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Neato.

Several comments on JP wiki managed to convince me that the increased Hate seems to be the more important factor of Showtime though.

If you're someone who wants to go for mainly damage, Showtime isn't what you should be going for. I think I'll be playing my Gunner as an aggro magnet so I'll most likely max out Showtime. It's lulzy, but hey, it would be fun.

"Competitive by default, humble as deception, crafty in nature."

So after reading everyone's posts a good strategy for gunner is Mash enemies with satellite shot?Cause on some bosses satellite shot doesn't wanna finish my chain sometimes even though it seems like I'm hitting the spot dead on.
    Mono Ship 2
    Joey9Baka

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbylovedebug View Post
    So after reading everyone's posts a good strategy for gunner is Mash enemies with satellite shot?Cause on some bosses satellite shot doesn't wanna finish my chain sometimes even though it seems like I'm hitting the spot dead on.
    There are a couple things:
    1. Satellite Shot hit box isn't that great, so you it just might be missing.
    2. There is a window of time that the chain can drop if you don't attack fast enough. This window gets smaller the higher the chain.
    3. I find that putting Reverse Tap before Satellite Aim improves Satellite Aim's ease of use as Reverse Tap lifts you up in the air for your next attack, meaning aerial Satellite Aim will come out(which is faster in every regard compared to the ground version).

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by AutoTranslator View Post
    Several comments on JP wiki managed to convince me that the increased Hate seems to be the more important factor of Showtime though.

If you're someone who wants to go for mainly damage, Showtime isn't what you should be going for. I think I'll be playing my Gunner as an aggro magnet so I'll most likely max out Showtime. It's lulzy, but hey, it would be fun.
    Oh cool tank build?

And I've learned you can use Chain Trigger with Rifles so if you have trouble landing a decent finisher then use rifles and finish with Sneak Shot. Liek a boss.

Anyone else invest into Attack PP Retstore skill? There was only like one post at the beginning mentioning some impressions of it. I would like to hear some more of it, like how much more PP per attack you get with it per level. Having to max that too would kind of suck with having to go through under HP and DEFup to even get to it.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47