Page 15 of 333 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2000 View Post
    Anyone else invest into Attack PP Retstore skill? There was only like one post at the beginning mentioning some impressions of it. I would like to hear some more of it, like how much more PP per attack you get with it per level. Having to max that too would kind of suck with having to go through under HP and DEFup to even get to it.
    EDIT: The wiki, as well as some people here, say that this skill adds +10% PP recovery to the original 100% per level, and maxes at 200%. So far, it looks about right, since the difference between PP recovery of my Force and Gunner has been very noticeable. My personal impression is that this skill is awesome.
    Last edited by Sp-24; Sep 19, 2012 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2000 View Post
    Anyone else invest into Attack PP Retstore skill? There was only like one post at the beginning mentioning some impressions of it. I would like to hear some more of it, like how much more PP per attack you get with it per level. Having to max that too would kind of suck with having to go through under HP and DEFup to even get to it.
    I think most people are getting it. Though it costs quite a lot of skill points to both reach and obtain. You have to go through 2x 5 SP required skills to reach it. I think it's really worth it though... Could be wrong.
    New Classes - (10Fi : 33Gu : 15Te) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Old Classes - (40Hu : 31Ra : 32Fo) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

IMO its importance on the tree is like how Force always gets Charge PP Revival. In essence, you get to throw out twice as many PAs as before which means double your damage output.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    IMO its importance on the tree is like how Force always gets Charge PP Revival. In essence, you get to throw out twice as many PAs as before which means double your damage output.
    I agree with this. But some people may want to max out Chain Trigger + Finish which leaves them short of points to get this... So a sacrifice needs to be made, everyone with their own wise decisions will go for a build that suits them.
    New Classes - (10Fi : 33Gu : 15Te) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Old Classes - (40Hu : 31Ra : 32Fo) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

It was agreed in general on wiki that it's a must-get. Most concluded that Gunners should max it if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
    Oh cool tank build?

And I've learned you can use Chain Trigger with Rifles so if you have trouble landing a decent finisher then use rifles and finish with Sneak Shot. Liek a boss.
    Not really tanking, since I'll just be drawing aggro while dodging every attack (if possible). Forcing bosses into doing empty attacks. Whether it works that well in theory remains to be seen. Personally, I think it's more to the fun factor rather than working well, but it's not like Gunners were meant to be DPS-bleeding classes either way.

Spending 10 skill points on it does hurt a little though, so it's down to preference whether one wants to do it or not.

And also, Chain Triggering with rifles might be a good idea, but I still feel it's better to use Twin Machine Guns' PAs for it. Satellite Aim hits hard and fast, allowing more PA spam during that short frame.
    Last edited by AutoTranslator; Sep 19, 2012 at 07:29 PM.

"Competitive by default, humble as deception, crafty in nature."

Updates on my research on Chain trigger
    Multiple triggers can be active in your party
    whether all in one part or separate parts of a boss/enemy

Wow, Chain Trigger is woefully bad. Not everything has to be Weak Shot, but this is even worse than I was afraid of. All but what, two bosses in the game are guaranteed not to move somewhere that will break your chain at any given second, and absolutely anything else you could possibly think to use it on would just die having you dump your PP into it. I picked it up for utility's sake, and even that one point seemed like a waste after some extensive attempts. Definitely seems like R-Atk Up and PP Restore are the way to go after maxing Zero Range Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    EDIT: The wiki, as well as some people here, say that this skill adds +10% PP recovery to the original 100% per level, and maxes at 200%. So far, it looks about right, since the difference between PP recovery of my Force and Gunner has been very noticeable. My personal impression is that this skill is awesome.

is the PP attack restorate affect the PP regen on attacks too?

It only affects PP restoration on attacks. You regain PP at normal rate, but you get x1.1-x2 of the PP that you would get from attacking the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    It only affects PP restoration on attacks. You regain PP at normal rate, but you get x1.1-x2 of the PP that you would get from attacking the enemy.
    cool, i think i might get that skill since i already invested points on the left side tree