Page 21 of 333 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

I did not realize it was possible to use a machinegun photon art without automatically qualifying for the Zero Range Advance bonus.

That said, I found it to be the most useful of the skills thus far. Keeping an enemy in the air or actually getting a chain off on a boss before it goes underground have been less than ideal. But, then again, I got pretty dissatisfied with Gunner due to how ineffective the chain system is and just jumped ship to Fighter.
    Last edited by Pillan; Oct 2, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

I think i have problem with Gunner's PAs overall and the lack of a new second weapon for the class rather than the skill tree itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    That said, I found it to be the most useful of the skills thus far.
    Uh... Don't you mean PP attack restore?
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    I think i have problem with Gunner's PAs overall and the lack of a new second weapon for the class rather than the skill tree itself.
    use jumping satellite aim all the time!! XD
    aerial shooting to close in to enemies..
    and dead approach to close in to bosses..
    for enemies that doesnt need to be knockdown'ed like gu/ga wondas, just spam reverse tap..

pallete suggestion:
    for mobs : aerial shooting > satellite aim > satellite aim
    for bossing : dead approach > satellite aim > satellite aim
    when you're already close to the enemies/bosses : satellite aim x3
    for annoying enemies that hide their weak point when KD'ed : reverse tap x3

hope this helps.. XD
    Last edited by valmont; Oct 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: kinda messy
    - digitalDreamer -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    Uh... Don't you mean PP attack restore?
    It would depend on play style. Generally, things die before I run out of PP and my PP is full before I use the next photon art on the next spawn. The only case where I would really see that coming up is bosses, but then they go underground and move out of machinegun special range. And by the time I am back in position, my PP is full. And chain means your PP is full regardless.

In the case where I was actually running low and wanted to use more photon arts, I would agree. I just have not found that case very consistent as gunner. Subclassing gunner with anything else, however, I would probably agree with you.

Any tips to get a hold of the range of Satellite Aim? I keep missing the range of the shot sometimes. Well there is the old saying practice makes perfect...but eh o3o

And can i also get a tip on Dead Approach? Like how to get combo after it on mobs? They get bounced really far.

@Valmont thanks xD

satellite aim range is just like rifle PA diffuse shell(shotgun like)..
    maybe 1-2 steps from your character?
    and if possible use satellite aim while jumping, its faster and can hit wider..

use dead approach on bosses..
    for mobs use aerial shooting instead.. >.<
    guess my post kinda messy.. im gonna edit it..

but if you're really hate diggus you can spam dead approach on them for fun.. XD
    Last edited by valmont; Oct 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
    - digitalDreamer -

Any tips to get a hold of the range of Satellite Aim? I keep missing the range of the shot sometimes. Well there is the old saying practice makes perfect...but eh o3o

And can i also get a tip on Dead Approach? Like how to get combo after it on mobs? They get bounced really far.

@Valmont thanks xD
    I keep satellite aimx3 ready for boss weak points, but otherwise stick with the ones with better range or mobility. If you want to use it on ordinary mobs, try the kick PA then satellite aim. I'd say dead approach, but what with the knockback and all...

I think i am getting a hang of it. Thanks
    I guess what hurt me was that i was so stuck up in fighting as ranged-weapon user despite knowing that it should be melee like. Still trying to adapt to shooting at melee-range while unable to stun enemies, i mean normal attack. Got hit sometimes cause of that.
    From the look of it, one of the new PA shown in the new clip has better range than Satellite Aim + same juggling ability, hope it has good dmg too.

I think i am getting a hang of it. Thanks
    I guess what hurt me was that i was so stuck up in fighting as ranged-weapon user despite knowing that it should be melee like. Still trying to adapt to shooting at melee-range while unable to stun enemies, i mean normal attack. Got hit sometimes cause of that.
    From the look of it, one of the new PA shown in the new clip has better range than Satellite Aim + same juggling ability, hope it has good dmg too.
    Reverse Tap have a chance to stun enemies you know...