Page 228 of 333 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    Zeshrayda, Rodos and Banther are the worst.
    For Rodos, pull him down first, then weakbullet and chain to 28+ followed by satellite aim. Note he does go up faster in a party, so you might want to solo him as practice first. From where you see "emergency code:etc" onwards, he takes about 20-25seconds to get to the area where you can pull him down.

For Banther, break his face first with one weakbullet(I suggest one point), then weakbullet and chain together on the broken face, burst at 1 chain with infinite fire while he is shaking his head.

Zeshryada, wait till he spins and stick out his head, then shoot it(should cause him to flip on his back). then weakbullet+chain finish@1+infinite fire.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    Zeshrayda, Rodos and Banther are the worst.
    - Zeshryada -

I usually either wait for his head to come out after spinning around, and shoot his head with SatAim (once or twice SatAim is enough usually, but maybe depends on equipment too) to flip him around. Climb, and just a tiny bit of jump, continued by SatAim spam (apply Chain and Wb too if available. Or just Chain).

The other way would be using pin-point PA to aim for 1 legs. Either WB + OnePoint, or WB then swap for InfinityFire / MessiahTime or just use the PA if you're subbing Hu. Once it goes unbalanced, aim for the other leg to make him fall. Climb and apply CT to start SatAim spam.

Also, try jumping when applying CT / WB, hit box can be wonky. I usually jump very close to the core, and apply them from above (almost vertical).

==============

- Rodos -

Anchor it's mouth as usual ..... make sure you've prep WB before doing so if you're subbing Ra. Once it's down, you'll see it's mouth went more opened a bit, that's when you apply CT / WB. Aim for lower part of the mouth as the top one widen. Build chain (at least 19, it's when it got 3x damage), and SatAim a little bit on the side (see on the embedded video). I think spamming SatAim from the front, the distance would be too far for ZRA to activate, that's why I spam on the side (dunno when I start doing that).

Video
    Spoiler!

==============

- Banther -

I usually just brute force my way from the front, even as GuRa It'll break 2 front claws and the headdress before SatAim kicks in on the face. Make sure you're not too close too, since if you're too close, once you've broken 2 front claws and headdress, you'll start breaking it's rear legs too (Sega, pls )

Or you can apply WB on 1 legs, break it to stun it, apply to other leg, break it, apply to headdress, break it, wb on face, start spamming SatAim. The only way for SatAim to hit face is after you've broken both front legs and headdress. But I think I've managed to hit the face after breaking headdress only, but you must be at right height, where lower part of SatAim only reached the face, not claws.

Again, not too close please.

The other option would be using Rifle, like a Ranger would do.
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 21, 2015 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Typo - missed 1 alphabet, fixed wording
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I've gotten hitbox inconsistency with Rodos and Banther, and now I know why. Thanks for that.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

A small short hop for Rodos, Banther, and Blu Rin does wonders.

It's actually a case of me being too close (or not close enough)
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

I need a litle advice in a tmg to choose, im making a casual gu/hu. So quite undecided on which of this two tmgs i have to grind.
    I have Helen Trager which has zero effort potencial and Zarbulm with Intense Battle Skill potencial.

Does the zarbulm potencial that boosts gear gauge accumulation makes alot diference or should i go good old zero effort potencial?

I dont have r-atk mag so its quite hard to equip r-atk requirement tmgs

I ll apreciate some adivises, want to take advantage of dudu nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Edje View Post
    I need a litle advice in a tmg to choose, im making a casual gu/hu. So quite undecided on which of this two tmgs i have to grind.
    I have Helen Trager which has zero effort potencial and Zarbulm with Intense Battle Skill potencial.

Does the zarbulm potencial that boosts gear gauge accumulation makes alot diference or should i go good old zero effort potencial?

I dont have r-atk mag so its quite hard to equip r-atk requirement tmgs

I ll apreciate some adivises, want to take advantage of dudu nerf
    tbh, that potential only boost ur tmg gauge
    which means when it's full, u can do ur max damage faster
    but u can boost it the gauge normally with showtime ofc

i recommend to get that helen

Good point about showtime, i was thinking on using it. Guess its helen then, thanks for the advise XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Updated the OP so that I can pretend it's relevant again. Anything we can add or correct for the beginner Gunners reading it?
    Weeell I've been experimenting with graphics...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Weeell I've been experimenting with graphics...

Spoiler!
    Added the pic to helpful stuff, it's pretty great.