Page 230 of 333 FirstFirst ... 130180220227228229230231232233240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3323
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Currently using this palette .... though it's of course depends on each player

1 - BlockBread - SatelliteAim x3 (For tougher mobs, subject to change later, should I ever get new *13 that comes with Ult Lilipa or other strong tmg.)

2 - Za-burumu (Dunno the name in English, the *11 Gear filling tmg) - DeadApproach→BulletSquall→HeelStab (standard mobbing, subject to change later. I haven't experimented with mobbing again, due to irl things). Combined with Ra's GravityBomb. BulletSquall will deal 2x damage with full gear, so I combined it with the gear filler. Though I should switch over to another Tmg should the gear is full. Also, fillinf gear quickly when building Chain.

3. QueenViera (*12 Gunslash, with Il-Grants) / ShootLabrys (*10 JB, SpiritCollector) - PP recovery purpose. Or Should I need to infilict panic on mobs / bosses.

4. Ideal Tmg - SatelliteAim x3 - Main boss killing PA.

5. Evarecasa (*11 ZRA rifle, pyrox shop) - WB purpose / mostly TA usage. Disposable atm, since I'm not that good with rifle. I only got Lv1 WB too.

This last slot ..... used to other things. So it changes a lot depending on mood.

6. Granto-ru (*11 Launcher, long range damage) - Mostly for mobbing in Ult. Damaging everything on a line with SphereEraser, since sometimes mobs go for other people. Need more positioning though. CosmoBreaker / DivineLauncher for a change, should I want to ..... though so far, used if Anga got Tmg resistance.

6. Nowaru Mirage (*11 StandingSnipe Tmg) - ShiftPeriod x3 - PSE Burst only purpose. Haven't tested it again, but I think IdealTmg already out-damage it (since Ideal only lose by a very little amount against BlockerBread). So should be disposable. I'm thinking to change Gear filling tmg here, and change Slot2 with other damaging Tmg, probably ZRA one, or the new *13 should I ever get it.

6. Helen Trigger (*11 ZRA Tmg) - MessiahTime x3 - Tanking purpose.

=========================================

As for skill tree, probably want to get maxed APPR for now. And the build might change a bit too later this month (with implementation of new skills). And of course, still depends on how you'd like to play it _(:3

Might want to get TwiceChain, it's good for building Chain, should you get the chance to do a Chain.

Might want to max PerfectKeeper. it's one of the important thing to get, I think. Since Gu's %-increase damage is a little bit limited. Might want to get the most out of it. Should be enough SP to spare too.
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 7, 2015 at 11:45 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Arkios View Post
    Does someone have an up-to-date GU/RA skill tree?

I'm almost 40/40 now and now that I have the obvious skills for both GU and RA, I'm not sure where to dump my points now. I'm debating whether to start going R-ATK in the GU tree because nothing else really looks that appealing. (RA tree I'll be dumping points into standing snipe next)

Here is my current skill tree:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Also, what is the recommended pallette setup for GU/RA? Specifically, how do you guys have your PA's setup?

I'm currently running just one TMG using Shift Period > Satellite Aim > Elder Rebellion. Should I have a second TMG with a different set of PAs or order this differently?
    This is what I would suggest for skills, though other people tend to recommend different things: LINK.

Specifically, you may consider replacing the trap branch on the Ranger side with Killing Bonus, which will also free 2 points in Showtime Star (lv.5 gives a very superficial boost to PP recovery with traps). You don't necessarily need Attack PP Restorate, either. Although it's very good, so only ditch it if you find yourself recovering PP too fast (there is such a thing) without it, or running with a loaded WB too often.

Gunner's extra SP can be put in S-Roll JA Bonus or Aerial Advance, which give very situational damage boosts for 9 or 10 SP; Dive Roll Advance and Dive Roll Shoot if you use them; Automate Deadline if you have good enough defenses to reach 25% HP mark without dying; Toughness Time so you don't lose your gear; just into R-ATK Up, which may as well be the best choice.

For Ranger's skills, you could get PP Save Bullet and maybe Power Bullet if you use WBs often; Jellen Shot if you have a launcher for Gunners; R-ATK Up and/or Dive Roll skills if you don't want to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Currently using this palette .... though it's of course depends on each player

1 - BlockBread - SatelliteAim x3 (For tougher mobs, subject to change later, should I ever get new *13 that comes with Ult Lilipa or other strong tmg.)

2 - Za-burumu (Dunno the name in English, the *11 Gear filling tmg) - DeadApproach→BulletSquall→HeelStab (standard mobbing, subject to change later. I haven't experimented with mobbing again, due to irl things). Combined with Ra's GravityBomb. BulletSquall will deal 2x damage with full gear, so I combined it with the gear filler. Though I should switch over to another Tmg should the gear is full. Also, fillinf gear quickly when building Chain.

3. QueenViera (*12 Gunslash, with Il-Grants) / ShootLabrys (*10 JB, SpiritCollector) - PP recovery purpose. Or Should I need to infilict panic on mobs / bosses.

4. Ideal Tmg - SatelliteAim x3 - Main boss killing PA.

5. Evarecasa (*11 ZRA rifle, pyrox shop) - WB purpose / mostly TA usage. Disposable atm, since I'm not that good with rifle. I only got Lv1 WB too.

This last slot ..... used to other things. So it changes a lot depending on mood.

6. Granto-ru (*11 Launcher, long range damage) - Mostly for mobbing in Ult. Damaging everything on a line with SphereEraser, since sometimes mobs go for other people. Need more positioning though. CosmoBreaker / DivineLauncher for a change, should I want to ..... though so far, used if Anga got Tmg resistance.

6. Nowaru Mirage (*11 StandingSnipe Tmg) - ShiftPeriod x3 - PSE Burst only purpose. Haven't tested it again, but I think IdealTmg already out-damage it (since Ideal only lose by a very little amount against BlockerBread). So should be disposable. I'm thinking to change Gear filling tmg here, and change Slot2 with other damaging Tmg, probably ZRA one, or the new *13 should I ever get it.

6. Helen Trigger (*11 ZRA Tmg) - MessiahTime x3 - Tanking purpose.

=========================================

As for skill tree, probably want to get maxed APPR for now. And the build might change a bit too later this month (with implementation of new skills). And of course, still depends on how you'd like to play it _(:3

Might want to get TwiceChain, it's good for building Chain, should you get the chance to do a Chain.

Might want to max PerfectKeeper. it's one of the important thing to get, I think. Since Gu's %-increase damage is a little bit limited. Might want to get the most out of it. Should be enough SP to spare too.
    Thank you for taking the time to write that all out!

Do you have any tricks for quick weapon swapping? Using the numkeys 1-6 completely sucks because I have to take my hands off the mouse to do it. Do you use a controller or have a different key mapping?

I'll take a look at the skill tree points you suggested, Perfect Keeper I'm a little iffy on because that's a pretty hefty investment after the first point without getting as much of a return. (Plus I seem to get hit a lot since I'm newer, so maybe not the greatest skill for me right now)
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

Put weapon palettes on Number or Function keys. I use my Numpad for autowords and switch weapons with F1-F6.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Put weapon palettes on Number or Function keys. I use my Numpad for autowords and switch weapons with F1-F6.
    Thanks, I think I might experiment with using a controller because that just seems way too far of a reach for me, especially when under tight windows of time.

For example on Bal Rodos (Easiest scenario since I don't have to move with WASD at the same time):
    1) Pull Bal Rodos using "Speargun"
    2) Cancel animation by jumping (Spacebar)
    3) Apply weak bullet (left click), close TPS view with "Z"
    4) Hit F1 to swap weapon to TMG
    5) Hit 1 key to use Showtime
    6) Hit 2 key to use Chain

If they were closer keys (Q, F, R, etc.) this might seem more doable, but that's too much stretching of the fingers in such a small window of time, where hitting the wrong key can completely ruin the entire combo. Plus if I had to do that during a moving boss fight and run through this cycle and still have my hand ready to jump/S-Roll to avoid attacks, my brain might explode.
    Arkios

Do it anyways and get used to it. Same as multi stepping. I doubt the "muscle memory" is impossible for you. I have a giant Razer keyboard and shift fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Do it anyways and get used to it. Same as multi stepping. I doubt the "muscle memory" is impossible for you. I have a giant Razer keyboard and shift fine.
    Is multi stepping that double/triple dashing trick? I remember seeing a video about it a long time ago, but didn't know that was still a thing.

Can a gunner do that using the default weapons or would I need an all-class type melee weapon to do it? Sorry if these are stupid questions, trying to not de-rail the gunner discussion but don't want to miss something that I should be doing/practicing.
    Arkios

Yeah, and a lot of the videos I saw they would take their hand off the mouse for that instant. I prefer mouse wheel, but it does avoid screw ups.

Oh, for a gunner to step, yeah, and preferably I think it's still twin daggers/knuckles. Partisan is also really fast now, so you could use that. With the new
    run speed though, it's hardly worth it for someone using ranged weapons. I think people mostly only use now to cover quick melee distances that would
    take the new run speed too long to get to. Or some TA people now and then.

Actually, now that I remember, you can double roll with ranged weapons thanks to dive roll shoot.
    Last edited by Dephinix; Apr 7, 2015 at 08:05 PM.

well i am still in training about that memory muscle

here is a vid what i found at youtube how this guy does multiple weapon palette change so fast
    hope it can help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsTzlDHSAs

Just watching the beginning, you can see he does that in the air either doing a normal attack or shift dodge, so you have a pretty safe time frame to do so. Pretty awesome
    thing about tmgs.