Page 278 of 333 FirstFirst ... 178228268275276277278279280281288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3323
    Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

Hail to Tokyo TMG as your lord and savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    If you are right that it is cheap with lambda, but create the fodder 12 * if somewhat costly with the meseta, i already checked with the Tagami katana grind +33 :s.
    Still feels cheaper than 196k x 24++ with Skips 5s. Wind & Rain rains Empe Embrace for easy 12* fodder building.

There's the meseta equivalent value for the 30% success and risk -2s too.
    Last edited by Selphea; May 14, 2016 at 08:14 AM.

Honestly, because I've heard NT grinding is easier than standard grinding, it might be better to grind a Revolucio, but if you want raw damage output, you might want to consider getting a Tokyo TMG, which currently the easiest to obtain out of the 3 strongest TMGs in the game in terms of raw damage. Falling only 0.16% damage short on Austere TMGs damage. After that comes Orbit Set + Orbit TMG + Tian Set which are ≈0.7% lower than Austere TMG. This is only raw damage, not utility.

Can someone share a 4rt link for Valkyrie vs Austere vs Orbit? I'm having trouble trying to see where the hype is coming from.

Gu/Ra has 55% base crit chance.
    C Strike Ranged ring bumps it to 75% for Ranged attacks only.
    Averaged out with Valkyrie's 10% bonus on crit, that's 7.5% average.
    1.06 x 1.075 = 1.1395.

1421 ATK with a ~14% pot beats Orbital without set but loses by a hair to the double set bonus, and is around 2% short of Austere.

For GuHu, ZRC and C Strike Ranged won't apply to Dead Approach so that's totally out.

It's not exactly cheap either since it uses the old grinding system.

Damage Calculator
    http://4rt.info/psod/?3DNhC

Tree Used for Calculator
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Female Cast Gu/Ra 75/75
    200 R-ATK Mag
    Saiki Set Bonus +60 R-ATK
    Units + Weapon has +150 R-ATK Affix
    Ring +20 R-ATK
    Crit Ring for 20% Bonus Crit Chance

Changes to Weapon or Unit Set is written next to the name. (In general the set bonus will be Saiki)
    All weapons mentioned are Pot 3 and MAXED out. (+40 for Old-Style and +35 for New-Type)

Damage done involves Satellite Aim with ALL multipliers including Weak Bullet and Headshot

Please note that this build may not be ideal for everyone and is mainly focused on doing DPS. If I missed anything in the calculator please let me know.

Why is Tokyo TMG using 16% potential?
    Last edited by Selphea; May 14, 2016 at 08:42 PM.

Because I filled in the Valkyrie's most favorable outcome, which is maximum multipliers. This includes critting with the weapon. I know the reliance on crits makes it a bit wishy washy, but that doesn't disregard the fact that it is still a very hard hitting weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Caetho View Post
    Because I filled in the Valkyrie's most favorable outcome, which is maximum multipliers. This includes critting with the weapon. I know the reliance on crits makes it a bit wishy washy, but that doesn't disregard the fact that it is still a very hard hitting weapon.
    It's not 16% though. There's two ways of calculating this.

Method 1: Assume 100% Crit and multiply everything

That's 106% from hitting weak point and 110% from hitting weak point on crit multiplied together.

That's 116.6%, so you should be using 16.6%.

Method 2: Normalize for average crit chance

Considerably more complicated.

• 25% of the time, you get 6% more damage.
    • 75% of the time, you get 16% more damage.

Unfortunately, the base damage you get 75% of the time is not 75% of your base damage, because there's also TMG Mastery and C Strike kicking in.

Accounting for TMG Mastery and C Strike, the 16% affects 76.44% of your base damage. The 6% affects 23.56% of your base damage.

Averaged out, you should be using 13.6% under Potential.
    Last edited by Selphea; May 15, 2016 at 05:46 AM.

With the averaged out damage, you are absolutely correct on Valkyrie being 3rd vs Tian+Orbit set being 2nd in damage. For Valkyrie to come in 2nd it will have to basically be one hell of a lucky weapon when it comes to CT Finish and Crit 3 times in a row to beat Tian+Orbit if both were to use Sat Aim only. which is 42% probability.

I still stand with the fact that Valkyrie, despite being RNG reliant for optimal damage(Which is already an impressive 75%), still believe that Valkyrie is still a strong contender vs Austere and Orbit. The hype is probably from the fact that it is one of the few 13* that's actually better than average yet still easier to obtain than either 2. Costly, certainly, but so are Orbit and Austere, and for what it is. It's quite worth the investment.
    Last edited by Caetho; May 14, 2016 at 10:12 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

My ..... max damage is actually higher with Walkure, compared to Austere ( 'ω')
    Well, not much of course, but the gap went a little bit higher with ShiftaDrink + self-buff-Shifta.

Wiki only wrote 16% with WeakPoint + Crit, so, I'm using that. If in practice it's 16.6%, the gap should be a little bit higher than shown.

Sure, there's case of RNG, but with 75% ..... I felt it's high enough though to ensure it crits (even better with Te's Shifta Critical and Bo's Critical Field if present ..... making it 100% crit rate, the DPS is higher than Austere, naturally).

• Skill Tree - yes, no APPR. PP recovery is good enough as it is for me. Getting more PP recovery seems a waste, since I need to take a break for my brain and think what to do next (TPS mode limitation too, extremely hardcore to run with auto-aim. Scumbag brain)
    • Male Deuman
    • +155 R-Atk each (XQ Units)
    • +90 R-Atk (XQ Unit set)
    • +150 R-Atk weapon
    • +20 R-Atk Ring

Definitely would like to grind Walkure (just got it to 60 ele yesterday, after filling up space for Tank Trigger party) ...... if I ever had the money orz
    Last edited by final_attack; May 14, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt