Page 279 of 333 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282289329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3323

Ah if the Wiki says 16% then it's probably 16%. Little bit disappointing I guess, but still has potential to beat Aust at 100%

Hmm random philosophical question:

As a TMG Gu/X with full Chain Trigger and Chain F Bonus in a boss EQ like PD, would it make more sense to YOLO Chain on the easily chainable breakable so the boss staggers faster, but possibly have Chain down when it actually staggers (better support) or save Chain for the staggers (better solo DPS)?

The former seems to be getting shorter run times for me, but not sure if that's because the rest of the party is good.

I do that at PD if the MPA I'm in is very good, but if we aren't shooting for the first place, I'd rather top the DPS chart. This choice is a lot harder when there's an obvious Zanverse user around.

And yes, your chain is basically guaranteed to be down when it's time to pound the core if you do that.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post

As a TMG Gu/X with full Chain Trigger and Chain F Bonus in a boss EQ like PD, would it make more sense to YOLO Chain on the easily chainable breakable so the boss staggers faster, but possibly have Chain down when it actually staggers (better support) or save Chain for the staggers (better solo DPS)?

The former seems to be getting shorter run times for me, but not sure if that's because the rest of the party is good.
    I'd go for better DPS ..... since it might be a waste to lose potential Chain damage ...... though helping with 1st / 2nd break imo worth it.
    Still, it should be depends on what boss / personal damage though.

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post

I normally put CT on Profound Darkness' (not Double, but PD itself) very first breakable. With enough Chain count, you can have CT up again when PD's weakpoint is opening. However this is usually a 1-time-chance for the very 1st stagger only, and later openings are more varied in terms of timing, I'd rather not risk CT down at the wrong time to make the most out of my damage.

Does Gunner have any damage potential outside of Chain Trigger?
    Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?

Well tbh everything Gunner has to offer IS damage potential. Gunner tree alone doesn't have any meaningful survivability skill, even.

With Ranger sub, for example. Outside of WB+CT, all damage multiplying skills combined, you got Zero Range Advance, Zero Range Critical, TMG Mastery, Weak Hit Advance, Standing Snipe, Hightime, Perfect Keeper... You can proc all those simultaneously. If that's not damage potential then I don't know what is.

Anyway, question.

What is this supposed to mean? The default Infinite Fire obviously does this, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Seijass; May 25, 2016 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seijass View Post
    Well tbh everything Gunner has to offer IS damage potential. Gunner tree alone doesn't have any meaningful survivability skill, even.

With Ranger sub, for example. Outside of WB+CT, all damage multiplying skills combined, you got Zero Range Advance, Zero Range Critical, TMG Mastery, Weak Hit Advance, Standing Snipe, Hightime, Perfect Keeper... You can proc all those simultaneously. If that's not damage potential then I don't know what is.

Anyway, question.

What is this supposed to mean? The default Infinite Fire obviously does this, doesn't it?
    Infinity Fire's regular version allows you to move and shoot until you enter a stance for the final 4 shots, which requires you to stand still. Type Zero sounds like it will force the gunner to sacrifice mobility in exchange for better damage.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seijass View Post
    Anyway, question.

Quote Originally Posted by Triste View Post
    Infinity Fire's regular version allows you to move and shoot until you enter a stance for the final 4 shots, which requires you to stand still. Type Zero sounds like it will force the gunner to sacrifice mobility in exchange for better damage.
    Well, seems like it'll be 70% damage up, if the power notation behave the same way as current one ......

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    InfinityFire-Type0 seems to be at +70% PowerUp O_O

1526 → 2594
    with 35 PP. I wonder if it'll have another PP reduction too ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Yeah, I've read the 70% power up.

If that's the case, then it looks like Infinity Fire has just found its way into my palettes, since the default one goes against Standing Snipe for GuRa.