Page 280 of 333 FirstFirst ... 180230270277278279280281282283290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3323

Just my two cents, they've pretty much out-moded the old Infinity Fire at this point. Why use the one that gives you more mobility when you can swap it for the one that's substantially more powerful and has significantly faster execution?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, should they changed the power notation shown ......

Current one is 1526 notation, with actual of 2258 (on wiki) ....
    If the shown notation on that SS (2594) is the actual, it'll be only around 15% increase ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Seijass View Post
    Yeah, I've read the 70% power up.

If that's the case, then it looks like Infinity Fire has just found its way into my palettes, since the default one goes against Standing Snipe for GuRa.
    How are you going to get Standing Snipe and JA to kick in, though? The skill can't activate mid-PA, and the only other attack that doesn't make you move when on the ground is Shift Period.

If the Type-Zero version is 1.5~2 seconds long instead of the original's 6 then it would make sense to use it, but I couldn't tell if what was shown in the trailer was the whole thing or just the last few hits of the PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    How are you going to get Standing Snipe and JA to kick in, though? The skill can't activate mid-PA, and the only other attack that doesn't make you move when on the ground is Shift Period.

If the Type-Zero version is 1.5~2 seconds long instead of the original's 6 then it would make sense to use it, but I couldn't tell if what was shown in the trailer was the whole thing or just the last few hits of the PA.
    Which trailer? There are too many preview videos I've never bothered looking at them for pretty much anything.

Considering IF, I'd probably put it in the 1st PA slot for personal playstyle and reflex reasons, so SRoll -> IF-0 + JA, then stay in spot to proc SSnipe? What else could it be?
    Last edited by Seijass; May 26, 2016 at 06:11 AM.

Which trailer? There are too many preview videos I've never bothered looking at them for pretty much anything.

Considering IF, I'd probably put it in the 1st PA slot for personal playstyle and reflex reasons, so SRoll -> IF-0 + JA, then stay in spot to proc SSnipe? What else could it be?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Oh... okay, that looks way more legit than default IF. I should get some CMs to save up Custom+30%'s.

Then I remembered it's still on early June. Disappointed.
    Last edited by Seijass; May 26, 2016 at 06:38 AM.

Oh... okay, that looks way more legit than default IF. I should get some CMs to save up Custom+30%'s.

Then I remembered it's still on early June. Disappointed.
    Looks possible to Dead Approach TAJA Infi Fire and get that last hit off. Seems legit for GuFi.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Looks possible to Dead Approach TAJA Infi Fire and get that last hit off. Seems legit for GuFi.

I've run out of ideas on where to set up the DA TAJA CF combo.

Palette 6 is reserved for either rifle or Aerial Shooting S Charge :/

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I've run out of ideas on where to set up the DA TAJA CF combo.

Palette 6 is reserved for either rifle or Aerial Shooting S Charge :/
    Try 3 button Setup? Though you'll need to re-train your muscle memories or whatever it's called.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Try 3 button Setup? Though you'll need to re-train your muscle memories or whatever it's called.
    Too hard to leave ~3000 hours of muscle memory.

Oh well, I'll figure it out if I actually play GuFi.