Page 309 of 333 FirstFirst ... 209259299306307308309310311312319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Is there a 12* star set that's better or just as good as the Saiki's for Gu/Hu?, The ring equip thing kind of interests me. I have the 50+ PP bonus on the Saiki's btw.
    Something like this.

Spoiler!

Someone on reddit posted this a while back, not sure how updated it is to but it's something.

Unhappy Was away for awhile, returning player. Questions bout gunners. Could use some helppls

I was away right after profound darkness patch, and thinking gonna start pso2 again after exam. Currently Im a Gu/Ra[75/67] with a Fornis, Kaiser sets and Leg Orbit. Oh and Front Roll, CStrike ring.

After reading some old posts I got petty depressed. Is it true Gu/Hu is the jam atm due to the new ring? In terms of damage, does Gu/Hu (minimum range) dish more damage compared to Standing Snipe+Weak Bullet ? I really like the weak bullet debuff. While im asking about Gu/Hu, for solo boss killing, should i pick Gu/Hu or Gu/Ra

The other thing is, I doubt i have good equipment/sets atm, since lthere are lots of new weapons and all, so could you pls tell me what weapon or sets I should after ?

sorry if there are grammar errors, and thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pumpotatokin View Post
    I was away right after profound darkness patch, and thinking gonna start pso2 again after exam. Currently Im a Gu/Ra[75/67] with a Fornis, Kaiser sets and Leg Orbit. Oh and Front Roll, CStrike ring.

After reading some old posts I got petty depressed. Is it true Gu/Hu is the jam atm due to the new ring? In terms of damage, does Gu/Hu (minimum range) dish more damage compared to Standing Snipe+Weak Bullet ? I really like the weak bullet debuff. While im asking about Gu/Hu, for solo boss killing, should i pick Gu/Hu or Gu/Ra

The other thing is, I doubt i have good equipment/sets atm, since lthere are lots of new weapons and all, so could you pls tell me what weapon or sets I should after ?

sorry if there are grammar errors, and thanks in advance
    Sadly GU/RA is kinda dead. Standing Snipe + WHA is still more damage than GU/HU's multipliers, but the conditionals are so strict that GU/HU wins this battle, especially with how recent bosses and enemies are designed. Weak bullet and traps are still pretty strong tools, but at this point RA main is a more reliable source for wb

for solo bosses, it heavily depends on what you're facing. most of EP2 content is still heavily skewed towards GU/RA for fast clears, as weakpoints are always available and wb gives you humonguous numbers when not jammed (so Elder, Loser and Magatsu mainly. Note that wb is getting universally "jammed" as it will apply 20% to all content, similarly to what it does in PD and the likes). As far as all the rest goes, GU/HU is a more solid and versatile choice

While GU/HU is the main alternative, GU/FI has become quite strong as well. you lose the survivability and unconditional damage in exchange for higher damage on ranged PAs and PP economy with Brave Stance + TAJA + occasional PP slayer, while still hitting hard with striking-type PAs (like Dead Approach or Aerial shooting). You can also get situational access to stuff like wise stance, chase advance and the likes for potentially huge damage. Sure GU/FI is not as universal and balanced as GU/HU but it performs surprisingly well, even better than GU/HU in a few quests, so it's definitely a combo you can give a whirl to.

Equipment-wise, you should work on Zeinesis weapon and rack up enough fuses to turn it into Qliphad (it's similar to Austere upgrade, except you only have to grind fuses for the upgrade).
    If you were to use GU/HU or GU/FI you'll need at least one *12 unit to slot S-roll on it while using TMG stance up ring. Whether you go for double *11 unit set (Austere still the best for this, but Kaiser, Double and others are okay choices) and use a *12 unit for last slot or go full *12 is up to gamestyle and preference. *11 set + *12 is overall better stats thanks to set bonuses, but full *12 gives you access to more ring slots, so the question is "do you need the utility of a L ring so bad it will make you more efficient than losing HP/ATK or PP for it" (that of course excludes stull like TMG Stance Up ring since lol 30% on ranged damage would never ever get beaten by raw stats)

I hope you got the answers I wanted, if someone disagreees with anything I said, feel free to correct !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 3, 2017 at 05:43 AM.

Is there a single target substitute for Sat aim > If0? Some bosses are so fast that IF0 tends to miss.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    question, gunner rings should be?:

R: c-strike ranged swapping for c-strike strike when using strike pa to finish chains
    - whats a good r-ring alternative for gu/fi?

R:
    - j-cover only does 15% hp recovery so i guess its an r-ring option for high hp affixed gu/fi
    - hp auto-restore could be thing (maybe attached to orbit battery wep pallette/lucky stick shortcut for some better synergy)

so yeah in conclusion jumping dodge ftw, with hp-auto restore on non-damage wep shortcuts
    if you are looking for more crit rate, your options are either an Effort Symbol or the Critical Field ring.

An alternative to Sat Aim > IF0 would be great. IF0 is very slow even when comboing into it and remove the first few shots.
    When fighting fast bosses like the Ep4 LQ you can easily get interrupted before IF0 hits and that hurts damage a lot (and means you gotta heal often).

between qliphad and union ray which are better, if im going to run then on rear/arms/legs ?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

between qliphad and union ray which are better, if im going to run then on rear/arms/legs ?
    Should depends on what you'd like more. HP, go for Union .... Atk + PP, go for Qliphad.

Union gave : 225HP, 75Atk, 27PP
    Qliphad gave : 120 HP, 105Atk, 42PP

Might want to get Union for safety. But, if you can survive with Qliphad, then sure, feel free to go Qliphad.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Should depends on what you'd like more. HP, go for Union .... Atk + PP, go for Qliphad.

Union gave : 225HP, 75Atk, 27PP
    Qliphad gave : 120 HP, 105Atk, 42PP

Might want to get Union for safety. But, if you can survive with Qliphad, then sure, feel free to go Qliphad.
    Alright thanks for the info, I have 100% Automated Halfline, and a fornis for lifesteals. I guess I'll choose the later.

But why people change zeinesis to qliphad tho, isnt zeinesis has like 3 potentials compared to qliphad?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Alright thanks for the info, I have 100% Automated Halfline, and a fornis for lifesteals. I guess I'll choose the later.

But why people change zeinesis to qliphad tho, isnt zeinesis has like 3 potentials compared to qliphad?
    Hm, probably more like avoiding 1 shot with more HP (including 51% HP -> 0% HP in 1 hit) ..... since Automate can't save that. Though if you can evade 1 shot attacks / high damage attacks most of the time, should be fine.

Either for aesthetics or aiming for set bonus (with arm).

Usually start affixing with Zeinesis due to +10% affix, then use 2nd potential if you haven't got 120 fuse.
    Once you have 120 fuse stay in Zeinesis but with Qliphad's pot, or change to Qliphad entirely.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt