Page 320 of 333 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3323

Thank you, been really wanting this! I need to reaffix my Atra for the S4 life steal, but it seems like it would be a nice second tmg if you ever got the Windia at some point.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I personally would like to re-affix Atra too (using S1 2% damage + S3 4% critical damage atm, wanna switch to all critical damage (3+3+4)) _(:3」
    And not tied to enemies elemental weakness ......

But will have to wait and see how next AustereNT (if I can get it, since I heard it cost Nemesis + Slave which never drop for me) and SSA exchange / switch works .... before I dump my only AstralSoul fodder.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 29, 2018 at 01:57 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Uh, just posting it here ...... in case anyone wondering ....

Spoiler!

Top to bottom (all include BlazeWeak) :
    • Shien (150 Affix, 10% SSA (3+3+4) )
    • Atra (115 Affix, 10% SSA (3+3+4) ) .... + S4 LifeSteal
    • Demonia (200 Affix)
    • Windia (200 Affix)

I listed it using my current unit / affixes (160 R-Atk, SignRed + 2 Izane), so, should be around this graph.
    thats the problem with Shien, it has to match to be top otherwise it drops down big time compared to other weps but its still good info. Atra still the best choice with Lifesteal and I dont remember if Phobos or whatever new 14*s releasing soon support SSA 1-4 so those may end up topping the current gear now.

I have a quick question.
    Does attack advance ring boost the damage of the level 85 s-roll arts skill?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    thats the problem with Shien, it has to match to be top otherwise it drops down big time compared to other weps but its still good info. Atra still the best choice with Lifesteal and I dont remember if Phobos or whatever new 14*s releasing soon support SSA 1-4 so those may end up topping the current gear now.
    well almost all of the major EQ bosses are weak to light; I think Dragon is the only relevant one that isnt, so you can get a lot out of just having a light shien weapon.

also Phobos has only S2 support

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    I have a quick question.
    Does attack advance ring boost the damage of the level 85 s-roll arts skill?
    Afaik, no ...... since Braver's AttackAdvance doesn't affect it.
    Also, I was thinking going super luls with GuBr combo before
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    also Phobos has only S2 support
    well aware of this since there was no info up until its release on them

Random question, but most likely going to re-affix my Atra TMGs during the upcoming boost week for 8s (S1/2/3/4/Astral/Shoot6/Weak/Grace) and was wondering about which SSAs people would put in the S2/S3 slot. For S1, I've already have Double-Edged ready (4% damage up/8% damage taken up) but was wondering what people generally considered optimal now a days.

Mmm, eight posts above you may have answered that. Scroll up to Final Attack's post. His intention was 3/3/4, your 1% more damage in the S1 slot for 8% more damage taken is probably iffy nowadays for gunner. Said all of them is crit S-Class abilities, if you can even nab those still.

I actually went ahead and just did it now because I got impatient. Knowing that Crit was recommended was good though. Ended up doing S1: Double-Edged / S2: Crit Damage +4% (Cap) / S3: Crit Damage +4% (was already on my Atra). I do see the point about Double-Edged being a bit more iffy these days but I went for it anyway since I sit at 1445HP on GuFi and since Gu general playstyle keeps you safe from most things anyway. Things that would kill me in one shot would probably kill me regardless of 8% more damage taken in any event.