Page 6 of 333 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Dead approach is currently my favourite PA for GU. I'll list some of its uses:
    -Due to it's 25PP cost, as well as it's speed, you can use it 4 times on one chain break, leading to terrible, terrible, damage.
    quick question:

you can use several PA attacks in one chain trigger?
    i thought that after you break the chain the next PA attacks are normal damage

Quote Originally Posted by kyojin View Post
    I think you can get more than one in before the whole thing ends if you're quick.

According to Japanese wiki's:

-Zero Range Advance is 115% at 10
    -Aerial Advance is 120% at 10

Hmm, most of my Photon Art setup seems to revolve around launching enemies. Guess I might try Aerial Advance...

Also Showtime only lasting 30 seconds and having a 1 minute cooldown at all levels makes me a bit wary about getting it.
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Sep 15, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

i kinda feel gunner plays like melee class..
    wish we had step attack, not dive roll.. XD
    - digitalDreamer -

Quote Originally Posted by kyojin View Post
    quick question:

Yeah I mentioned earlier that you get the PA bonus damage as long as the Chain Text is orange when connecting your first PA. That's why I've been doing Satellite Aimx3 for the ender since it was the fastest burst damage in that small time frame before the Chain text faded away.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    You don't need to lock on to enemies with machineguns any more than you do any other weapon.
    But, if you use the air vaulting move, the reticule in the TPS is only moveable on the vertical plane, making it useless, unless you back-flip and get lucky that the target doesn't move to the left or right. If you use lock-on on the other hand, it pretty much follows the target.
    However, if you go close range you don't need to air vault anyway, dive roll is probably better for TPS.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Enforcer of Evil™

Well, locking on not only follows the target, which is useful considering how fast and narrow the mechgun attacks are, but it also makes the shift dodge not completely useless.
    Afaik, you can't shift dodge to the sides without locking on, it'll just be the backflip.

I found the normal camera mode to be generally annoying with ranged weapons, mechguns are no exception. TPS mode, while it allows to shoot where we want, is limited by the speed of the weapon and the PAs don't allow to move the camera to the side.
    So you end up with lock on, which allows shift dodging on the right and left, and mechguns are surprisingly accurate, so you don't end up missing half your shots like with assault rifles. It also makes shooting things in the air much, much easier.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

You can shift dodge to the side, just gotta hit shift + <- or -> at the same time :P. Backflipping tends to be more useful most of the time tho.

I'm wondering how useful chaining actually is...no one seems to ever aim at the spot, or kills the enemy too fast, and most GU PA's are short ranged, making it troublesome to hit at times :/ Also not sure if its worth dropping 10 SP into Chain Break+ (only adds 10%?).
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    I think you can get more than one in before the whole thing ends if you're quick.

According to Japanese wiki's:

-Zero Range Advance is 115% at 10
    -Aerial Advance is 120% at 10

Hmm, most of my Photon Art setup seems to revolve around launching enemies. Guess I might try Aerial Advance...

Also Showtime only lasting 30 seconds and having a 1 minute cooldown at all levels makes me a bit wary about getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen2000 View Post
    Yeah I mentioned earlier that you get the PA bonus damage as long as the Chain Text is orange when connecting your first PA. That's why I've been doing Satellite Aimx3 for the ender since it was the fastest burst damage in that small time frame before the Chain text faded away.
    thanks for the replies, yea i just tried its just like a short acting weak bullet when broken.
    im currently using air satellite aim since it the animation is much faster than being on the ground.

At the moment this is what I am inclined in, putting my points into:

3 - R-ATK
    10 - Zero Range Advance - 115%
    1 - Twin Mechgun Gear
    5 - Chain Trigger - 110 seconds
    10 - Arial Advance - 120%
    3 - Dex up 1
    10 - Chain Finisher - 135%

= 42 points.

I can put some points in Chain Trigger to bring it to 8, or Roll advance/reversal/other stats/ or save them.

Since all PA's are either on the ground or arial it would make sense in making the CF/AA/ZRA all 10.

CF + ZRA = 150%
    CF + AD = 155%

Now those % can really help with Chain Trigger and preforming without it. Atleast you wouldn't have to worry about getting over 50+ chain to execute PAs to. You can get away with 20-30 and still do decent enough damage.

I am thinking that CF/ZRA/AD are not tide to Mechguns, they apply also to Rifle + Gunslashers?
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

i wonder if you guys already know this by now:
    you can extend the bullet squall duration by spamming your PA button