Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Putting an end to crashes.

So, we're all trying to find out what leads GG to crash the game and windows, but we never seem to find the exact reason of why.
    Instead, why don't we focus on killing Gameguard? Does anyone have any idea of how to prevent it from injecting itself on every process and crashing everything?

What kind of error are you getting? I often get a "Memory cannot be referenced" error that closes the game, but I'm not sure if it's Gameguard's fault or the actual game itself.... seems more likely to be the game itself tho... it's really annoying and I wish I knew how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    What kind of error are you getting? I often get a "Memory cannot be referenced" error that closes the game, but I'm not sure if it's Gameguard's fault or the actual game itself.... seems more likely to be the game itself tho... it's really annoying and I wish I knew how to fix it.
    The error is simple. Gameguard causes my whole system to freeze, no error message, only way to unfreeze it is rebooting at that will end up killing my computer.
    It's not the game, this happens to anyone "Randomnly" in many other games too, check google.

GG is known to have problems with quite a few things. Freezing is possible if the driver that it loads does something stupid.

The thing you should do is to send an email to Sega explaining what your issue is and send the .erl files along with it. The email must be in Japanese and you can find the address that you must send it to in http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=321&page=2.

There are very few work arounds right now. The usual suspect is your AV, but any driver support application may be the problem. But these are not really a good idea to close down. So the only work around with a high success rate right now is to just use a 32 bit version of Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    GG is known to have problems with quite a few things. Freezing is possible if the driver that it loads does something stupid.

The thing you should do is to send an email to Sega explaining what your issue is and send the .erl files along with it. The email must be in Japanese and you can find the address that you must send it to in http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=321&page=2.

There are very few work arounds right now. The usual suspect is your AV, but any driver support application may be the problem. But these are not really a good idea to close down. So the only work around with a high success rate right now is to just use a 32 bit version of Windows.
    How am I supposed to write in japanese? Google translator is useless...

Simple, ask if there is anyone willing and able here to translate it to Japanese. But this is the only real way to get a permanent fix.

Simple, ask if there is anyone willing and able here to translate it to Japanese. But this is the only real way to get a permanent fix.
    What do you mean permanent fix? Will they fix my GG?

They are in contact with Inca, the people who write GG. So yes, they will at the source level. Ie, they will contact the software writers telling them what the problem is, and the software writers will change the software so it will not crash your system.

They are in contact with Inca, the people who write GG. So yes, they will at the source level. Ie, they will contact the software writers telling them what the problem is, and the software writers will change the software so it will not crash your system.
    I'm sure many did that already o.o

Yes, but not enough. Otherwise the issues that you are facing would have been fixed.