Default New player, some questions.

Hey all I'm thinking of delving into the japanese PSO2 until they come out with the american release and I have a few questions and concerns, I apologize if this thread ends up redundant or anything like that but I'm eager to get started but also anxious.

I noticed a few threads on a change in the TOS, am I still allowed to play in the US without anything too bad happening?

Should I keep to myself and not talk to anyone? Can I get in trouble if other players figure out I'm in america? Should I not speak English to anyone I don't know?

I'm very excited to try this out but also very worried about what I can and can't do. Once again I'm sorry if there was a better place to put this thread or even the individual post.

I'm actually done downloading and the patching is just finishing and I'm not even going to log on until I get answers as I really don't want to take a step out of line.

Just don't cause trouble and you should be fine.

Ah that's a relief I certainly have no intention of causing trouble! Is ship 2 still where the bulk of the english speaking players are?

disregard the TOS, its not directed towards you. in fact, Japanese players seem to enjoy most of our company.

Yes, most of the players are at ship 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokyu View Post
    disregard the TOS, its not directed towards you.
    It's directed at anyone playing the game and the fact that you're connecting from outside Japan/can't read it doesn't make you invulnerable to the things written in it. Doubt that Sega will enforce that part, but just so you know.

also, if moon-runes get to you, Google
    PSO2 final: English Patch +^_^+ it's nice that some fans have done a very complete translation of in game menus and such+^_^+ and with better translations then Segac too probably (FOmarl = Formal in PSU?)
    now, excuse me while i spam a pic of the USA Flag a few dozen times in block 3+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    also, if moon-runes get to you, Google
    PSO2 final: English Patch +^_^+ it's nice that some fans have done a very complete translation of in game menus and such+^_^+ and with better translations then Segac too probably (FOmarl = Formal in PSU?)
    now, excuse me while i spam a pic of the USA Flag a few dozen times in block 3+^_^+
    XD yeah I didn't mention it cause I read that the forum doesn't agree with modifying stuff like that due to legality or TOS issued but believe me the first thing I did when thinking about playing the JP server is getting the English patch.

just, dont spam, be nice, have fun. and get the english patch .

we r on ship 2 , block 20...to...23