Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Mine was a FOmar named Vinnie back in Gc he made it 87. I had him since I was in middle school the christmas pso came out.

RAcast called GOLIATH on Dreamcast PSO. Got him to around level 40. Then the first time I went online I got Nol'd in the second game I joined.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

FOnewearl named Sabrina on GC. She was Purplenum

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

Red face

My First, Only and Forever characters name is Vizouss after a terrible mispelling of vicious thanks to a friend. He, a HUmar, started on the GC Ep1&2 and I got him to level 187 never straying from the path i've chosen. I took a long time to do everything, explored and read in depth into the story I was apart of. I was finally getting up to my old man levels just as soon as the game...started fading away. Sometimes people called me Viz, maybe someone will find me sleeping in the ruins...I've been here so long. If not, when I accept it, you'll definitely be seeing me, my exact name on PSO2

First character I ever made on Gamecube didn't even make it to Ragol before I remade him. First character I "officially" made was my HUmar whom is now at 124 (or so) on Gamecube. My Blue Burst character far surpasses him in every way.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

My first character was Ryo back on JP DC v1. I've carried him through every PSO/PSU iteration since.

On the Dreamcast it was a HuMar named Garr. I wish those servers were still up, I remember the first time I got to the mines and I thought it looked amazing... and then I met the garanz... and I knew true pain lol

Dreamcast Launch Day was Rattiu, i thought the Fonewm looked like a Rat so ... was replaced by Sammickk
    MY Rig: 2600K Sandy Brige, Gigabyte Ud7 Motherboard, 2 Geforce GTX580 in SLI Mode, 8 gigs Ramm

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

All of my chars are on BB so, first char was a HUcast named Link. I got butchered in F1. Made a RAcast in slot 2, same name. Got bored. Made a HUmar same name. Got him to 119 and re-rolled him a few days ago to fix my mats and get a better section ID. I also made a FOmar and remade him a few times before I remade him into a FOnewm who I got to level 41 before restarting for more mags.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

PSOGC being my first PSO game I made a humar called Link in purple outfit and green "super sayin" hair and a Foney in the blue revealing outfit called Zelda. I used these during the 30 day free trial that came with the game, I got Zelda to 16 and Link to 22 or so and remember getting owned hard in Hard mode Caves. Then my first corruption came and I was never able to get back on Sega's servers either.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.