Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down My room Day/Night cycle bug.

Hello.
    So my friends and I love the my room feature.
    I specially liked the day/night phase that was present last month in the my room place, the lighting was amazing.
    However after I put a gothic themed room to test it out, the room is stuck in night-time, without shadows even and flat lighting, this looks like this for every player joining the room.
    I've remodelled it with other room types, added the left and right rooms, but the place will ramain in night time always.

What could be the issue? how can I fix it? did I touch an option to freeze time in the room?

Mine seems to be stuck at night-time as well...
    well, at least for the 1 day premium ticket I used this weekend...
    Maybe it's a bug right now.

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    Mine seems to be stuck at night-time as well...
    well, at least for the 1 day premium ticket I used this weekend...
    Maybe it's a bug right now.
    I see, maybe it is a bug, I was wondering because the whole lighting effect was really good and suddenly it looks like this. I wasn't able to find anything in google so I posted the topic.

Well forgive my ignorance on the matter but as it is a gothic themed room, could it being night at all times be part of the theme?

Come to think of it, I was idling in my room yesterday and it was always night. I use a regular theme so I don't think it's a problem with the gothic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    Well forgive my ignorance on the matter but as it is a gothic themed room, could it being night at all times be part of the theme?
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

maybe they (Segac) decided that since your inside a big dome on a spaceship, there is no sun to have daylight (just passing stars that aren't always there)+^_^+ but then again, why isn't shop area affected then??+^_^+ hmm.... the mystery....+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    maybe they (Segac) decided that since your inside a big dome on a spaceship, there is no sun to have daylight (just passing stars that aren't always there)+^_^+ but then again, why isn't shop area affected then??+^_^+ hmm.... the mystery....+^_^+
    As semi accurate as that would be. A race of people as advanced as those in phantasy star, it's quite apparent that they synthesize sunlight.

But addressing the bug, If I could get passed the damn capcha to get AC i could test it out.. but nope ever since the hacker incidents I can't get passed it.

inb4 day / night room tickets lololo!

I've been sitting in my room now for nearly an hour and no rising suns or anything, just night. Sent in a bug report for but who knows if it's actually a bug or just working like they want it to.