Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default x-x;; Duo - Naberius Time Attack: Hard Mode (11:00 & Brief)

We'd just like to encourage a couple more people to shake off your fears of joining others or starting up your very own Time Attack runs.

My lack of willing players is abominable. As convenient as it is to have been able to knock this out with just the 2 of us, please... to the part of the English community that find themselves shying away when opportunity rises, try to build up the courage to get involved and volunteer!

We all have to learn at some point~

To those whom have thus far been unwilling, may I ask... What turns YOU off from Time Attack mode?

***My Tutorials should be up before Tuesday, I hope***

Id love to join u in ur time runs. Send me a friend request both here and in game and we can cordenate something
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by dablacksephiroth View Post
    To those whom have thus far been unwilling, may I ask... What turns YOU off from Time Attack mode?
    I dislike being timed for anything. I play games to relax and have fun, and doing speed runs through something that leave minimal, if any, room for error to get a 'good' time is too stress-inducing and simply not fun for me. It makes me nervous, and sometimes even physically ill (head/stomach ache).

That, and I'd rather not have people complain and tell me I suck/am a noob if I screw up somehow. So, I avoid the TA missions.

Only reason I haven't done time attack yet is because I'm afraid I'd slow people down... that and I like taking my time. =/

i usually do this daily for meseta from the CO's with my teamates. (175k meseta or somewhere around that reward in 30min-1hr depending on party). It is a daily, CO with a nice reward and a nice change of pace if you usually MPA/boss rush all the time. I find this type of mission fun and recommend it to others if they have not tried it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dablacksephiroth View Post
    Mostly people to play with. I have a few teammates who want to start trying the runs but for the most part we're people who play for fun. Most people I talk to here don't roleplay in the slightest and just char-opt as much as possible. So... in short, Time Attack attracts the players I dislike partying with.

But I will try it with friends soon.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I dislike being timed for anything. I play games to relax and have fun, and doing speed runs through something that leave minimal, if any, room for error to get a 'good' time is too stress-inducing and simply not fun for me. It makes me nervous, and sometimes even physically ill (head/stomach ache).

That, and I'd rather not have people complain and tell me I suck/am a noob if I screw up somehow. So, I avoid the TA missions.
    same for me here
    at least you have a balls to say that

I wouldn't worry about slowing people down. The TA quests are pretty easy to S-Rank 2P; me and my friend have done sub-10 Naberius TA and 16 minute Lilipa TA (forgot exact times, was a bit ago) as FOnewearl / RAcaseal.

For the majority of people, I expected that the main reason for not TA'ing was simply because MPAs are "more rewarding". Kind of surprising.

No Ghosts/Replays.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I love doing them with friends.

When I'm solo, I tend to focus more on completing client orders/matter board/etc that's been piling up rather then join random games.