Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I feel like I want to make a team for people to join who don't want to join a team and casually do team stuff if they want, or don't if they don't want, so we can get at least some benefit, but then I remember that it would defeat the entire purpose of itself.

So instead I'll do stuff alone if it's ever at all possible to do team stuff solo. If it's not possible, I guess I won't do anything then. Oh well.
    Well, the team I'm in is pretty casual. We mostly just joke around and have fun. Don't run together that often (since there's a large discrepancy between some member's levels), but we're still a pretty close-knit group. There's a few people that don't say much, but they'll open right up and talk if you initiate conversation.

We don't have "recruiting times" though. It's more like someone from our team will just kinda say "hey, can we invite _____ to the team? I know him/her, and s/he's pretty cool" out of the blue. Answer is 'yes' 98% of the time, so yeah.

I love my team, were based on all originals who all have played all the original psos. We do play togther but not as much as we all would like since were from different places. Plus were all english which is a plus. Very little drama and no need to coherse people as we all know enough of our friends who want to join. Yes there is advantages and disadvantages but i do enjoy my team!