Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Oh, interesting, so there IS a special effect. I thought there should be but wasn't sure. You're positive that wasn't him charging to pop out his little zooming knockdown drones?

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Well, When he open up his chest to pop out those ball drones I Sa-Zonde the cannon area before they came out (mostly the charged type) and the static of Sa-Zonde keeps them inside him (most of the time). Now I did wheck him with the wand but no where enough to break it. Infact the Blowning hit was a Charged non-set Sa-Zonde. It was quick like 1:30 by the time I got up there. After I did this went behind him and used Ra-Foie and Sa-Zan.

So, you could say I statically over charged his chest to blow, or short circuited it.

Oh, Another note Sa-Zonde disappears if you attack the core directly.

I'll do it again to make sure..I wish I could take video of it, Pic's don't do justice sometimes. I'm on ship 07 if you have character there?
    Last edited by Omega-z; Oct 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM.

Nope, but I believe you. I figured there had to be some weakness with him related to lightning, but didn't know what it was.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I redid it again. And There seem to be some form of hit with Sa-Zonde, like a real hit with no number's (has that orange static like you hit it).....hmm adding a tick count when you hit it? since I hit it for a lot less damage then I hit it normally to break it if I can. Maybe it does some type of hidden Multiplier to your attack's with the static charges to the chest? and sometime's it stop's the ball drones too. But the nice thing is after you take out the chest(and maybe the shoulder missles if you can't use tech's) Just go by the crane and nuke him without having to worry about any of his other attack's or the floor behind him if you can use tech's.

Question... will FI/HU and HU/FI have the same stats? Does it make any difference?
    [PSO2] Gunner(54)/Ranger(50)/Hunter(45)
    [PSP2I] Vanguard Male Human(125)
    [PSP2I] Vanguard Female Human(130)
    [PSP2] Vanguard Male Human(89)
    [PSP2] Vanguard Female Human(95)
    [PSP] Hunter) Male Human(89)

HU/FI has more HP and R-Atk. FI/HU has more T-Atk. Assuming both are at the same level, of course.