Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    You misunderstood what I'm talking about: I'm talking about same-type skills - like having Hunter as main and Fighter as sub and having on both maxed Step Advance.
    highest one will work i think

i wonder if Double Saber Gear active adds to Chain Trigger chain
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    You misunderstood what I'm talking about: I'm talking about same-type skills - like having Hunter as main and Fighter as sub and having on both maxed Step Advance.
    Probably won't since the skill does not add to your amount of invincibility but simply states the amount you have. It's not +0.5 seconds of invincibility at level 1, it's you have 0.5 seconds of invincibility. As such I think you'll just get which ever one is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Probably won't since the skill does not add to your amount of invincibility but simply states the amount you have. It's not +0.5 seconds of invincibility at level 1, it's you have 0.5 seconds of invincibility. As such I think you'll just get which ever one is higher.
    You know, if we got 0,5s of invicibility for just the first level it would be a godsend but sadly that isn't true. Our base inviciblity frames for steps are 0.2s, first level of the skill gives you additional 0.05s and not 0.5s.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I don't see too many alluring options for casters:
    FO/TE (extra TATK + Masteries)
    FO/RA (Weak Bullet, w/ sub-palette casting)
    TE/FO (Wand Gear over Rod's TATK)
    TE/RA (Poison Ignition/Poison Trap build)

Unless a burning desire to grind RA pops up, I'll most likely be taking FO/TE to 50.

I still consider TE/FI to be an "acceptable" mix on these boards. TE/HU not so much.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FenixStryk View Post
    I don't see too many alluring options for casters:
    FO/TE (extra TATK + Masteries)
    FO/RA (Weak Bullet, w/ sub-palette casting)
    TE/FO (Wand Gear over Rod's TATK)
    TE/RA (Poison Ignition/Poison Trap build)

Unless a burning desire to grind RA pops up, I'll most likely be taking FO/TE to 50.
    Remember that Te gives PP convert, allowing you to get a free photon blast every couple of minutes. Considering how much damage I can put out with rafoie spam during photon blasts, it seems like an amazing choice.

And like has been said before, keep fighter in mind for Te. I think a stance, fully specced, gives 40-50% more damage than normal swings. Considering how hard wand strikes hit, this seems like it'll be a nice boost. Though, I don't think it'll be as strong as Rafoie spam that FO gives.

Good catch on weak bullet on force, though! I completely forgot about that choice. I think someone said that subpallete casting did roughly half damage, and boosted by weak shot was about 20% stronger than using a weapon? If that's the case, I'd rather use PP convert. But it could lead to some interesting fights.

Fools! The true best subclasses are obviously Gunner/Trap Ranger and Fist Fighter/Techer!

is there a list of level 40 stats for race/class combinations currently? I know there was one google doc that had them for HU/RA/FO, but i dont know if the new classes were added.

would be nice knowing the stats would help you make a better decision (why to go FI/TE instead of FI/FO for example)

Cool

Since Im gonna post my intentions here, I'd assume anybody going the same route later on are copycats :P j/k

Wisestance Double Dagger Fighter/Lightning Force - Just because I wanna stay in the air and combo + Razonde. You guys can marvel at my Ninjutsu!

Sword Hunter/Chain Trigger Gunner - With the new "surfboard" sword PA and the Twin machine guns that any class can equip, yep. DMC style!

Showtime Gunner/TrapGrenade Ranger - Just for the machineguns, flipping and grenade...

Poison Trap Gunner/Dark Poison Ignition Techer or Vice Versa. Master of Poisons!!

Sonice Arrow Sword Hunter/Speed Rain Partisan Hunter/Freeze Ignition Force or Poison Ignition Techer - Just for the Stylish factor

Do you want more? :P