Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default I'm convinced that Capture E-trials are impossible to solo.

I was in the desert, soloing and what have you, not a soul in sight. I'm in the middle of taking out some Signo Guns, when suddenly, a gigantic red ball appears, and Meilitta flips out. A Ragne has spawned. Oh boy. I was struggling enough with the damn two-legged tank cannons, so I ran behind a rock and watched the overgrown cricket take out what I was fighting. I then ran in and started to Rafoie the hell out of the Ragne. I managed to whittle enough health away for it to really spam those disc projectiles, and soon enough, Meilitta appears again! I instantly react with something along the lines of "No, Meilitta! I want to KILL it! Not Capture it!" I then decided to accept her order, and lured it all the way to the ring. Once it stepped in, about 5 El Ahdas appeared, and started to attack. I ran for the Terminal, and starting mashing the E key like mad, while these mobs were beating me up. Right before the meter fills up, the Ragne steps out of the ring, I lure him back, heal up, and go back to mashing that damn terminal. Again, the friggin' bug steps out! I bring it in one more time, and go back to mashing on the terminal, while those El Ahdas really gave it their all. Suddenly, "FAILED". WHAT. God damn bug! Just stay still! And to add insult to injury, a Lillipan E-trial appears, and the Ragne makes quick work of them! UUUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    I was in the desert, soloing and what have you, not a soul in sight. I'm in the middle of taking out some Signo Guns, when suddenly, a gigantic red ball appears, and Meilitta flips out. A Ragne has spawned. Oh boy. I was struggling enough with the damn two-legged tank cannons, so I ran behind a rock and watched the overgrown cricket take out what I was fighting. I then ran in and started to Rafoie the hell out of the Ragne. I managed to whittle enough health away for it to really spam those disc projectiles, and soon enough, Meilitta appears again! I instantly react with something along the lines of "No, Meilitta! I want to KILL it! Not Capture it!" I then decided to accept her order, and lured it all the way to the ring. Once it stepped in, about 5 El Ahdas appeared, and started to attack. I ran for the Terminal, and starting mashing the E key like mad, while these mobs were beating me up. Right before the meter fills up, the Ragne steps out of the ring, I lure him back, heal up, and go back to mashing that damn terminal. Again, the friggin' bug steps out! I bring it in one more time, and go back to mashing on the terminal, while those El Ahdas really gave it their all. Suddenly, "FAILED". WHAT. God damn bug! Just stay still! And to add insult to injury, a Lillipan E-trial appears, and the Ragne makes quick work of them! UUUGH.
    Sorry to hear that, but it's totally solo-able.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Capture a Tranmizer or Caterdran alone...the love to stay still, lol. BEST.CAPTURE.EVER

That's why I dont bother with Capture codes if the MPA is empty, I just kill the thing instead.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

IIRC you don't need to even use the console, it just speeds up the process - the capture should start the second the boss enters the capture zone, you just need to keep it inside.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

It's easy with bots, but I've never tried completely by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Capture a Tranmizer or Caterdran alone...the love to stay still, lol. BEST.CAPTURE.EVER
    Stay still? Tranmizer goes out of his way to get stuck in some sort of ditch just so you have no chance at winning. Gods help you if you get a Mizer capture in the tunnels...
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I have to agree that it's possible to solo the caterdran capture trial. Although I would be willing to accept that it may be easier with some classes than others.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

It's possible?????????

/only ever gets them with catadragaogn and trannymizer, they never stay still, the machine NEVER starts up, says fuckit and just kills them.

Once tranzmizer even got stuck in a narrow passage... and a whole MPA of players(JP players) just said fuckit and killed him.

bad monster choice for that code is bad.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    Stay still? Tranmizer goes out of his way to get stuck in some sort of ditch just so you have no chance at winning. Gods help you if you get a Mizer capture in the tunnels...
    I was being sarcastic, you know....
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

The worst part is the exp reward for the trial is terrible..
    Challenging, and annoying given the wrong location + boss, emergency mission..but it's just not worth the exp.