Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You don't say...

I have no idea where you get that from where Japanese don't so much spam, speak in public and such, but from what I can see from Japanese players, they do voluntarily speak out and they do indeed spam. It only happens less frequently than what you're used to seeing. Don't make assumptions you can't compensate for.
    I didnt make an assumption though. You reinforced what I just said. The Japanese are different culturely and might take some of our actions as rudeness.

I was referring to the Japanese in my post, not the english speaking players.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I was referring to the Japanese in my post, not the english speaking players.

Exactly. They still aren't nearly as loud or spammy as US players. Point blank. And its very rare too.

They're a lot more outgoing than before is all I know, don't know why you're still hooked on them being generally quiet and not doing the same.

I can't pass through a few blocks without my chat bar filled with moonrunes.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I've seen the Japanese spam SAs during primetime, heck they have some pretty amusing macros/autowords in their MPAs.
    Believe me, the JP community is just as silly as the EN community.

I don't think the ship transfer system will change much, but I have no doubt there are a few folks among us who are pretty happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Come at me guys! Bring your whole ship 2 teams to burn me! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6uy0ngzw11ql9rbf.gif

I'm not going to go back and forth on this subject, because its going no where. And this isn't a my-ship-is-better-than-your-ship, thats silly and immature. In a more populated ship, you'll have many more incidents than in a less populated one. And American culture is different, so we are generally perceived much ruder than the Japanese (they don't generally speak in public, spam, etc).

Perhaps my initial post was a bit rude, and I apologize. But I didn't think it would spawn a 2 page argument.
    "Come to ship 8. We're nice, cozy, and dont have crazy cheaters and loud dramatics like ship 2 or 10. ^_^"

Do you need a band-aid after you tripped over yourself with that self contradiction? You pretty much started it by quite clearly stating that ship 8 IS better than ship 2 or 10, don't deny it.

Am I immature for responding to more immaturity? Hell yes! Also of course we're perceived ruder, they have different words for different levels of politeness in their speech! Also I doubt you know much about them speaking in public and spamming cause it sounds like you just about treat this as a single player game quite nearly! You said it yourself your ship is less populated, so might it be that you just don't have any people there? Cause I assure you there is nary a time where I go in the lobby where there isn't some Japanese chat.

If they didn't speak in public then a bleeding public chat function would not be implemented. They're humans too.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzone View Post
    Even Japanese living oversea and foreigners living in Japan?
    If a ban is applied, it will be in place to stop non-Japanese IPs. This means anyone living outside of Japan is out and anyone living in Japan is in. Of course, there haven't been any blocks put in place.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 26, 2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Huh

Quote Originally Posted by ~Inu~ View Post
    I've seen the Japanese spam SAs during primetime, heck they have some pretty amusing macros/autowords in their MPAs.
    Believe me, the JP community is just as silly as the EN community.
    While I don't intend to step into the fray here, I think the "spamming, symbol art, etc." generally has to do with the lobbies, not multi-party areas. Of course, I state this based only on what I read here on the English forums.

*goes back to eating popcorn and watching* Anyone else want some?

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Exactly. They still aren't nearly as loud or spammy as US players.
    They are when they know everyone in the room can understand and speak Japanese. I've been in some emergency missions where everyone just chats normally. This is on ship 2.

If my team moves to ship 2, I will. I'd like to play with some players on ship 2 but I don't want to leave any of my close friends behind, especially our team.