Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Well, this IS Sega we're talking about.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Thanks guys for input, I think I will be going with this for now..

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...I2IbsNwNfwSJbf

I know that there is nothing right now that will make me change from using demolition comet lol, so for the time being I will be focusing on DBS, the step skills will come from Hunter skill Tree, Since I am focused on being a Tanker also, the S-def is good for me and will be double as good since my hunter has maxed S-def to.

I am happy with this, Let's just hope they really buffed V.hard though or else things will die in 1 sec like they do now.. i mean quartz downed in 45 sec, wtf gonna happen with sub + lv 50!? should be interesting

Edit: Also one thing I do not see mentioned is that some say S-atk / S-def is useless points, however it is more than just bonus 50 stat, its added to your base and the drinks work only off your base, same with shifta / deband work off your base. Also the 20% Bonus is off the Base Stats which to me seems stat up points is a great idea.

That Stance that gives +150 S-atk but reduces S-def alot is not for a tanker build lol. With hunter I had 1.3k Defence and 1k S-atk. Wondering how much I will have after all this

Hmm some calculations for me.. From both trees, +200 S-atk bonus, +100 S-def bonus + 40 S-atk, +20 S-def = 240 S-atk , 120 S-def bonus stats when I Sub with hunter. Thats not bad. And who knows, perhaps the uber rares will have insanely high req? lol
    Last edited by DoubleCannon; Sep 26, 2012 at 12:08 PM.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    Thanks guys for input, I think I will be going with this for now..

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...I2IbsNwNfwSJbf

I know that there is nothing right now that will make me change from using demolition comet lol, so for the time being I will be focusing on DBS, the step skills will come from Hunter skill Tree, Since I am focused on being a Tanker also, the S-def is good for me and will be double as good since my hunter has maxed S-def to.

I am happy with this, Let's just hope they really buffed V.hard though or else things will die in 1 sec like they do now.. i mean quartz downed in 45 sec, wtf gonna happen with sub + lv 50!? should be interesting

Edit: Also one thing I do not see mentioned is that some say S-atk / S-def is useless points, however it is more than just bonus 50 stat, its added to your base and the drinks work only off your base, same with shifta / deband work off your base. Also the 20% Bonus is off the Base Stats which to me seems stat up points is a great idea.

That Stance that gives +150 S-atk but reduces S-def alot is not for a tanker build lol. With hunter I had 1.3k Defence and 1k S-atk. Wondering how much I will have after all this
    I had no idea that drinks and shifta only worked off base... Are you sure about this? Where did you get this info from? If this is true i'm gonna have to rethink my skill tree O.O

edit: i'm going to login and check this info. i hope you're right
    Last edited by Aryube; Sep 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
    New Classes - (10Fi : 33Gu : 15Te) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Old Classes - (40Hu : 31Ra : 32Fo) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

god damn what gear were you using?

and yeah, i personally went with +90 s-atk over brave/wise stance cuz 1) i never use wise stance except in tundra (daggers -> brave stance, hell i fight up front regardless, and ragne's weak spot is front based too)

and maxing brave stance up, +10% didnt seem worth it to me, rather the extra s-atk.

the question is where do the last 10 points at 50 go? hmmm

and yeah, i really wish that very hard mode is.... well VERY HARD mode. Like the equivalent as playing ultimate mode with a new character that just hit level 80 back in PSOBB, etc. or harder. would make things more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryube View Post
    I had no idea that drinks and shifta only worked off base... Are you sure about this? Where did you get this info from? If this is true i'm gonna have to rethink my skill tree O.O

edit: i'm going to login and check this info. i hope you're right
    yes i can promise this is the case lol, ive tested it. 1.2k def after high def drink i get like 100 more def, it has worked off only base stats, they all do. Reason I find stat up points to be very effective especially that the 20% bonus is only applied to base stats aswell
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    god damn what gear were you using?

and yeah, i personally went with +90 s-atk over brave/wise stance cuz 1) i never use wise stance except in tundra (daggers -> brave stance, hell i fight up front regardless, and ragne's weak spot is front based too)

and maxing brave stance up, +10% didnt seem worth it to me, rather the extra s-atk.

the question is where do the last 10 points at 50 go? hmmm

and yeah, i really wish that very hard mode is.... well VERY HARD mode. Like the equivalent as playing ultimate mode with a new character that just hit level 80 back in PSOBB, etc. or harder. would make things more entertaining.
    Well spardion +10 with Vol soul, Power II, Stamina II
    My Fan units that gave 239 S-def. Snow Souls Body II, and 3rd forget what it is. 1.3k def is with Drink, Deband pushes that further,

1 dmg received by all is hilarious lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

yes i can promise this is the case lol, ive tested it. 1.2k def after high def drink i get like 100 more def, it has worked off only base stats, they all do. Reason I find stat up points to be very effective especially that the 20% bonus is only applied to base stats aswell
    yeah you're right... for some reason i never noticed this... was under the impression it took your whole s-atk into account (though that would be broken)

thanks for the info :>
    New Classes - (10Fi : 33Gu : 15Te) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Old Classes - (40Hu : 31Ra : 32Fo) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Well spardion +10 with Vol soul, Power II, Stamina II
    My Fan units that gave 239 S-def. Snow Souls Body II, and 3rd forget what it is. 1.3k def is with Drink, Deband pushes that further,

1 dmg received by all is hilarious lol
    Thats ridiculous lol, what fan units are you talking about? I'm using the calvira wings or w/e, only 161 s-def each at +10 (they were like the highest that didnt require 400+ base def) but i dont really have any abilities on them.

Erm, a lot of this seems jarbled to me. Double Cannon, have you invested SP yet? Could you break down what you're looking to do with fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Thats ridiculous lol, what fan units are you talking about? I'm using the calvira wings or w/e, only 161 s-def each at +10 (they were like the highest that didnt require 400+ base def) but i dont really have any abilities on them.
    It's

Rear / Fan Blair
    Arm / Fan Blam
    Leg / Fan Broi

At +10 they give 189 S-def, 169 R-def, 113 T-def, with Snow Soul + Body II or more thats +50 S-def+ so 239 S-def each = 717 S-def, Now add 50 S-def from skill tree + 10 from my mag then base S-def at lv 40 = crazy S-def lol. However that arm is redonk rare and expensive ._.

I was so close to 1.4k def and 696 hp.. they had to hit me 696 times to kill me lol, poor creatures. And with this much defence I still output awesome damage, though with fighter I am doing much better with dmg output. Soon I can equip my Fan armours

Edit: omg i said vol soul, i ment snow soul oops
    Last edited by DoubleCannon; Sep 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
    The Creator of Syncesta!