Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FerrPSO View Post
    I was talking more about the Attack or PSE boost, although frankly i dont know how big the boost is (dont know where I can see it)
    There is no PSE Boost.

However, attack goes up to a maximum of +10%; equivalent to a Shifta Drink Z (providing you get the normal Medium value). Defense is the same.

EXP / Meseta / Rare Drop Rate Up go to a maximum of 5% (and cost the most), so in my opinion they're simply not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    What do these numbers represent? The 16,000 thats darkened and the rest of the numbers that arent, as well as the numbers to the right of the "level X" parts?

(also how do i add spoiler bracket thing?)
    it is cost for using that watering option.

Fully water.
    A lot of water.
    Medium water.
    etc.

And for lv. it is like lv up of each kind of photon effect.

LV 1 rare boost = give 1%
    LV 2 rare boost = give 2%
    Max = lv 5 rare boost = give 5%.

Similar with other stuff.

if you want to ask me about "what does watering option do" then I really have no idea too. As I asked it also in the first post.

btw, I just edit it in the first post: Team storage doesn't need to be lv.3 I just didn't look it carefully at first.
    Last edited by Arika; Sep 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    And for lv. it is like lv up of each kind of photon effect.

LV 1 rare boost = give 1%
    LV 2 rare boost = give 2%
    Max = lv 5 rare boost = give 5%.
    i meant like the large numbers next to the level ups, ie the exp one has 25,000 next to it. im assuming its cost to obtain, but what is this cost based off of, team points or something else? (same with the photon tree, do u use team points to water it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    i meant like the large numbers next to the level ups, ie the exp one has 25,000 next to it. im assuming its cost to obtain, but what is this cost based off of, team points or something else? (same with the photon tree, do u use team points to water it?)
    every cost = team point.  
    watering, upgrade team, upgrade tree, change anything about room, unlock anything.

lol, it was the only reason why my team that never care about ranking become rank 7th of server today.
    Basically we only want point for unlock team stuff only, and ranking seem come with it.
    Last edited by Arika; Sep 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

sugoi thread dude

Wow. 16,000 team points for max watering? thats insane! I wonder how many points my team has right now cuz as of last night we had 550 remaining after the level up to lvl 2 >.<

I'm OK with things like team chat, team room, team storage, etc but I absolutely hate the idea of these stat boosts being team exclusive. The point of teams should be a way to bring a group of friends closer together and make it easier for them to hang out and communicate with each other.

But when you have team stat boosts and implement them in a way to favor larger teams, you end up with teams inviting anyone they can get their hands on, regardless of if they like or even know them at all. It's bad enough to require a team for these stat boosts, but to limit the amount of team points individual members can get makes it even worse. Small or one-person teams are at a disadvantage. Don't punish people just because they don't want to have a ton of strangers in their team. Don't punish people who want team chat to be actually usable and not a spam fest that ends up being disabled.

I know it's an online game and the whole point is to play with other people, but this ruins the point of having teams in the first place. If you have a huge team filled with strangers and people you don't even like, it's not really a team anymore. It's no different than public lobbies and public games.

My team has a total of 10 members. Because of that it will take us a very long time to max out our team stats, and we will never win any team trophies. How come the trophies aren't based on actual accomplishments or skill?

Assuming every team member got the maximum 3000 team points every week, how long would it take a 100 person team to max out everything team related? How long would it take a one person team to do it?

If you must have stat boosts in teams, they shouldn't be based on number of members at all. Just give every team the same stat boosts automatically and be done with it. If you create a team, you get the stat boosts right away. This way teams can still be about friends and communication, and not using others for personal gain.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    My team has a total of 10 members. Because of that it will take us a very long time to max out our team stats, and we will never win any team trophies. How come the trophies aren't based on actual accomplishments or skill?
    Goddamn this^

There is no PSE Boost.

However, attack goes up to a maximum of +10%; equivalent to a Shifta Drink Z (providing you get the normal Medium value). Defense is the same.

EXP / Meseta / Rare Drop Rate Up go to a maximum of 5% (and cost the most), so in my opinion they're simply not worth it.
    Oh, I was mistaken about the PSE then.

Still, the attack boost seems pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post

But when you have team stat boosts and implement them in a way to favor larger teams, you end up with teams inviting anyone they can get their hands on...

I know it's an online game and the whole point is to play with other people, but this ruins the point of having teams in the first place. If you have a huge team filled with strangers and people you don't even like, it's not really a team anymore. It's no different than public lobbies and public games.
    Well then you're in the wrong team, and theres bound to be many others who think like you. Hunt them down, and join their team while keeping the others on your 'friends' list.

I'm in a team of 50+ (surprising for our ship) english players, and although some of them are dicks at time, below average mental capacity or whatever, theyre still fun to play with, and i find myself playing with both new people and the same group of people.

From what i remember, PSO always had team based rewards and such. I think they WANT to promote the playing with more people (and keep in mind, this game is japanese. most japanese people are ridiculously nice/honorable etc so playing together for them likely isnt an issue as it is for some of us)
    Last edited by Eternal255; Sep 27, 2012 at 01:31 PM.