Default Game Crashes After Latest Patch (9/26)

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I can Log In and enter the lobby, but after approximately 1 minute in the lobby I get an error and the game crashes with this error:

---------------------------
    Windows - Application Error
    The instruction at 0x010fa00f referenced memory at 0xb2310da3. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
    Click on CANCEL to debug the program
    OK Cancel
    After the error pops up, if I just ignore the error window I can still run around in the lobby, but models won't load and if I try to go to the camp-ship or change blocks it will get stuck at the loading screen.

Now before anyone says "Turn your shader settings to low", I've been playing the game perfectly fine at Max Settings since Alpha-2 and I am NOT fine with playing this game on low-shaders... I have a pretty good gaming laptop and there's no reason it can't handle PSO2....

Please tell me there's a fix for this I will be devastated if I can't play PSO2 normally anymore T_T

Just as a quick reminder, we have a tech support forum. But it sounds like PSO2 and your display drivers aren't playing nice. Try reinstalling your video card drivers and see if that resolves the issue.

Oops, I guess I never noticed that sub forum... if a mod could move the thread that would be nice.

Anyway I have tried re-installing with the latest video driver from NVIDIA and no dice =(
    The crash only seems to happen in the lobby though... I was able to rush to the quest counter and go on a mission without the error happening, but once i came back to the lobby it crashed again.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

hmm weird, i use nvidia and do not have this problem at all.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Same here, I'm on Nvidia, no problems. Have you tried going to a sparsely populated block? Maybe check your windows firewall settings?

This is actually a common problem and I don't think anyone have a specific solution to it. What works for me whenever I run into this problem is restart my computer, but it may not work for you.

Hey guys, I fixed my problem.

If you guys have this same error, Re-installing PSO2 worked for me.
    Just uninstall your current version, download a fresh new copy from the official site, install it and run the launcher to update to the latest patch and everything should be good as new.