Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by methaniel View Post
    Also for the second order being based on the team size I have a doubt about it.
    Our team is medium-sized (about 30 people) but our 2 orders are rather similar. Luck had it that it was on the same field but the first is 25 drop from Agnis Lv1+ and the second one is 40 drop from Nab Rappy Lv21+. It's just the usual "normal" and "hard" quest (and actually the Nab Rappy is a bit easier since those little birds can drop the item twice when fleeing)
    See, my other team, almost same size as your team around 30-40, has for its second order something similar to yours, collecting items from Sadinian. In both cases they spawn regularly on the free maps.
    But Oru Mikuda are rare, they only appear on the FC during their own e-code attack. IIRC we have to collect 35 items drops from them, and unless you have a PSE item drop boost, drop rate is like one out of six. As for the team size it is 90-100, with a lot weekend gamers, as I only see most of them logging on at the weekends.
    Kind of like to hear what other bigger teams (90+) have for their second quest.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

All this team stuff is BS. I mean sure you get access to the Photon Tree but it's not something that;s gonna turn a noob into a pro. It's just a little extra.

The photon tree is the only decent thing about a team room, but nothing to cry about if you dont have it.

I can easily be in one of the best teams (if not the best english community teams out there) since I know the leader well, simply by asking her would be enough. However I don't care about silly team rankings or anything like that. I do not like to affiliate myself with teams or clans. It has never been my thing. I rather be free and do my own thing

^There are obscure teams that are free and do their own thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by yunamon View Post
    Not to mention rare drops too...

The 30 x Za Oodan drops I (We) need to collect for my Team are too rare... Out of 5 Za Oodans only one confirm drop usually... And Za Oodans are quite rare by itself...

The 15 x Windira drops are easier since less are needed... But themselves too are rare... Good thing drop rates are 2 Windi : 1 drop.
    Spam nab rappy, or spam it's arks mission(not enough I guess) or stick to forest ex area 1(yes I said area 1). Za Oodans aren't as rare as you think. Me and my friend were trying to get orders for the birds done yesterday but 937505702957095709472043 Za Oodans and their little brothers were spawning.

It should be noted, that order items keep dropping even if you're done with it. So long as you keep killing them in the area.
    Last edited by Mystil; Sep 28, 2012 at 07:14 AM.

i'm afraid that this will lead to some teams start recruiting randomly in order to get points faster.

my team is small but we have a nice thing going, so i don't think my team leaders would risk ruining it just to get content faster.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    i'm afraid that this will lead to some teams start recruiting randomly in order to get points faster.

my team is small but we have a nice thing going, so i don't think my team leaders would risk ruining it just to get content faster.
    Also our team got people with multiple chars, and you can do all COs on all chars every day, so the weekly limit can be reached in a few days

hm never saw it that way....

im not that bright anyway so you guys do the thinking ill do the killing...
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I feel like we should just make one Official PSO-W Team that everyone can join. That would be pretty bad-ass.

Anyone agree?

Hell no.

We got our team room awhile ago and we only have about 10 active members. I feel like they made it way to easy. Each person can get like 500 points a day and it only takes 10k... Took probably 1-2 hours of playing to finish both team quests over 2 days.

Oh well.

i had my own 100 member team AionicRush but as i got things going on in RL i made up my mind and got all my members that was on and the ones that was not on that i wanted i mailed to move too exp full as i and some of my members play with them alot and chat alot on exp fulls mumble my members only moved becos i was moving over and as chotix is the team master of exp full so he made me manager

moving to other teams is not that bad :}
    Last edited by Galerianx; Sep 29, 2012 at 03:56 AM.