Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

My friends won't join anything without pvp and competitivity. Friends compared it to Dragon Nest and Monster Hunter because of the dungeon crawler similarity, saying "It's only a futuristic version without pvp" ): I'm a hardcore pvp addict too, and I would've brushed this game off if I knew there was no pvp yet. It's only my team that keeps me playing these days.
    signature under construction

For me, it's not wanting to play the game, is that my computer CAN'T handle the game. I would really love to play the game on the JP server (or the US server), but I know my system can't handle it.

<Note, I usually just troll the screen shot threads on this board>

yes, quite, the one person that wanted to play doesn't have a computer that can run PSO2+^_^+ i have absolutely no PSU friends on PSO2 whatsoever T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Narugami View Post
    My friends won't join anything without pvp and competitivity. Friends compared it to Dragon Nest and Monster Hunter because of the dungeon crawler similarity, saying "It's only a futuristic version without pvp" ): I'm a hardcore pvp addict too, and I would've brushed this game off if I knew there was no pvp yet. It's only my team that keeps me playing these days.
    My aforementioned friend who got hooked on the game but hated it at first also compared the game to Dragon's Nest and Cabal. He stopped caring once he got into it.

Honestly, PVP would be nice. But I'm fine just playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and pretending it's PSO2's pvp mode.

Spoiler!

My friends dont like the graphics or the gameplay. They think its too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by theattax View Post
    My friends dont like the graphics or the gameplay. They think its too slow.
    I would love to know what they consider 'fast', then.

Getting friends to play a niche game, in a different language, with remote servers, and a cash shop that is a huge hassle for us to use? Really now...

I have a bunch of 'casual' friends who watch me play the game at home (I hog the TV with it; my house my rules) and say it looks awesome, but the first question is always "When is it coming to America?". the ones that aren't casuals usually ask about PvP.

I'll just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    They are into GW2 and WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Pso2 is pretty slow paced as far as pvp games are concerned. I love the pvp part of games more than anything else, but I still love pso. It is very relaxing and easy going. You pretty much win no matter what so it just kind of makes you feel good.

I had bad luck trying to talk my IRL friends into playing this. After already trying and failing to get them to play DWO and PSOBB (on that server), my attempt to make them play PSO2 with me was met with, and I quote, "not your Japanese bullshit again". Even some of my team members are groaning at this game being in Japanese and cash shop being the way it is, and I can't seriously say that this gameplay is so fast-paced and awesome to people who have played Darksiders, so I kinda can see their point.