Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    You pretty much win no matter what so it just kind of makes you feel good.
    Not if you low level solo bosses. That shit is fun as heck, and pretty intense depending on the boss (especially if you don't bring any healing).

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    and I can't seriously say that this gameplay is so fast-paced and awesome to people who have played Darksiders, so I kinda can see their point.
    Naw. I love the hell out of 2d and 3d action games, from Contra to Bayonetta, and I love this games combat.

In fact, I'd say that in some ways this games combat surpasses a lot of dedicated action games.

Eh, out of a couple friends (one who I really wanted to get them to play, especially since City of Heroes, their favorite game is closing down), all said the same shiznite some other posters said:

1) I rather wait on the NA version. Its not because they think it will be better, its just that JP is not their native language and wouldn't prefer to alawys have to use a unofficial patch.

My response to #1 = Whatever. You can't force someone to do something nor can you change their views especially if some are really stubborn.

2) Slow paced and boring

My response to #2 = Whatever. Eh, if this ain't your thing, then other action oriented games such as Rusty Hearts, Vindictus, Dungeon fighter, etc aren't your thang either. However, each of these action oriented games brings something different to the table even though the overall goal is a "action combat playstyle" type of game. For example, I enjoy Rusty Hearts more than PSO2 right now just because of its fast paced combat and art style.

So each game has its pros and cons on that and I guess the other deciding factor for me would be PvP. If PSO2 had that, I'd be a bit happier.

3) Other game have my interest

My response - Whatever. Its not like I want to be tied down to PSO2 for life either. Every game gets boring eventually anyways and I'm already at that point with pso2 anyways. However, there are those special people out there that can play the same game for years and nothing else.

Thats about it. Do remember that the people I want to play are around my age group (25-30) and have been playing games for a pretty long time (played previous PS games along with PSU/PSO). So we're hard to please sometimes. However, if you can get me addicted to a game, I will say f' life itself. Its like a drug. Can't stop playing haha.

yea i actually have friends who are HUGE pso fans way bigger than me i never played any other than this and the demo of psu but they jsut wont play s

My friends... calls the game gay. So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    My friends... calls the game gay. So yes.
    Tell them you find that offensive.

I still really think something needs to be done to allow higher level players to take lower level friends to higher level areas. Seriously, would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Grooktook View Post
    Tell them you find that offensive.

I still really think something needs to be done to allow higher level players to take lower level friends to higher level areas. Seriously, would help a lot.
    I dont think that would be implemented. Could be abused for carrying characters to max level too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by theattax View Post
    I dont think that would be implemented. Could be abused for carrying characters to max level too fast.
    I know right. But still, I'd like to see SOMETHING that at least lets you wow new friends by giving them a look at later parts of the game. Perhaps an exp penalty on places you haven't unlocked? Or if only certain areas were possible? I dunno.

Let the Friend Invite system give fast powerleveling to 10 so they can caves.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I've showed this game to a bunch of my friends but most of them seem too stupid to want to even give it a shot or say they don't have time which I know for a fact is a fucking lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    I've showed this game to a bunch of my friends but most of them seem too stupid to want to even give it a shot or say they don't have time which I know for a fact is a fucking lie.
    Even better if you have them as friends on Steam, and can see them spend hours farming hats in TF2 and DOTA 2.