Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

4*/5* prices most likely dropped due to the additions of 6* in Very Hard.

Plus 4/5* seem really common now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    i feel sorry for female players, they get just flat out screwed on clothing prices, and most will never save up for anything beyond the outright pitiful starting outfit selection.

and god help you if you are leveling a mag, now you will just be completely unable to afford feeding it.
    The more irritating thing - for me, at least - is that if they just sold clothing articles separately, the supply would actually match the demand. Instead, 50% of the clothing is male and 50% of the clothing is female when 75% of the population plays female characters...

It's fucked up, mang!

I think it's safe to say that farming MPs for meseta is now only 20% as efficient than it was before, due to the decrease in meseta your vendored drops go for now.

The only efficient ways to make meseta now seems to be:
    1. Have premium and farm rares to sell in playershop.
    2. Buy a lot of gold scratch and sell all your female costumes for 50mil.
    3. Complete the Time Attack client orders.

I know the majority of players are limited to the last option, but perhaps this is what PSO2 is advancing towards: rewarding people who succeed in challenging scenarios.

As far as vendor prices go, after playing I found i really don't mind. We'll see what changes lower mate prices bring, but yeerday but yesterday i found that I was playing more carefully to try and conserve items, rather than playing lazily and stocking up full items each stage. Also it seems like they increased drop rates. I found two 9* star units, and a 7* wand and the 8* double saber in two hours last night. Could have been a lucky break, but items dropping more often with higher elements on them is definitely more rewarding. So surprisingly sega might have struck a decent balance on this update. i dont know how not being able to trade 10* gear is going to play out though.
    Last edited by Kion; Oct 11, 2012 at 06:56 PM.

i like stalking these forums about pso2. and been stalking for awhile now decided to make an account just for the sole purpose in a reply towards this update.

i swear i hope the NA will not turn out like this.

Why did they suddenly decide to change the mesa selling NPC. the game been out for how long? aint it abit to late for that now everyone has to re-adjust and some probably wont even do it. due to the fact that the sellers know that the buyer has the money before the patch.

so if the seller keeps the price, and seller B goes hmm how come Seller A doesnt drop so seller B will keep his price as it is also. People are assuming that player will lower the item price because of the less gain in Mesa. That just make items have a unrealistic amount of value. (Ex. Kimono before the patch was 105k-200k, After Patch 2mil)

Tbh the mesa change would only make sense if everyone was able to freely Trade or put items up for sell. so then it would actually be a stable way of making a little cash. but the fact that we cant freely trade or sell items. Forces alot of player to either Buy premium or farm 24hrs just to gain a total of 10-20k mesa which isnt even enough to cover pots being used,upgrading items. APPRAISING ITEMS (15K to Tekker).

If player are complaining about, "well it defeats the purpose of attaining rare on your own". why dont they just make the rare drops .01 or .02% like other games have it. FFS look at the gunslash 7* there probably is like 100 pages of them. The fact that sega make the rare drops easily attainable is the reason why people prefer to just buy it then have the worse luck ever and farm weeks for it. i can easily farm 10-15 rares in less then 4hrs that how easy it is before patch. but the fact i cant sell it, i just sell it to npc atleast it give me more then enough to support my char in mission.

The mesa change is a total Fail, 1 run i make about 1.5k-2k Max mesa now. that like what 1 revive or 2 trimate LOL. definitely gonna have this thread on an archive for NA. so maybe the NA service wont make the same mistake.

oh id like to say the most funniest crap, if anyone has ever been on the actual JP thread, people that complain that mesa should be lowered got what they wanted but now they arent happy about how TOO low it is..like really -.-

Quote Originally Posted by gamerxps View Post
    If player are complaining about, "well it defeats the purpose of attaining rare on your own". why dont they just make the rare drops .01 or .02% like other games have it.
    If you've ever bothered to hunt any popular 8/9* weapon (Adirou, Garland, Aristein, Jade Racion etc) you'd know the drop rates are really that low.