Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Offline play, Ep1&2+ lets chat PSO-GC

So i have no idea what i wanna say except that im playing a Yellowboze RAmarl and i feel it's gonna be a rough go.

Hopefully we can get a good thing goin here.

Planning some hunts, and here's the catch no 2nd gamecube controller so im stuck with what drops i can get without transfers ;o anyone else ever been in that situation?

I can see them Redria's laughing their cans off with all their God unit drops.

I've been in that situation plenty of times when I had a copy of PSO GC.

Still, it's a fun game.

Luckily I always had a second controller so was able to trade between my characters but had a friend who had the game and he only had 1 controller. Every time I went round there he'd ask me to bring a controller so he could sort his stuff out

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Ouch. Running a yellowboze isn't so fun to me on GC. I'd suggest getting another controller if possible (you can probably find one dirt cheap somewhere).
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Yeah they are dirt cheap 9 bucks at gamestop

Atleast you'll never be broke. Yellowbooze is perhaps the only ID where the thing it affects is actually affected ~_~.

what does it effect?

I believe i lucked out somewhat, where i fail for units i can settle for some hero/units, but i can get a frozen shooter, and a Heaven punisher... Unlikely as it is.

If i can squeeze out the time for a trip i'll try getting one in, dont really have it in me to grind 3 other ID's to ultimate ep1+2 end-game maps >.< ontop of my original.

On a side note, i've Been having trouble picking out a good shield/armor to hunt for through yellowboze any suggestions? I know for sure i'll be hitting up the delsaber set, compared it in BB to a max grinded kusanagi and it was stronger by alot.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    what does it effect?

I believe i lucked out somewhat, where i fail for units i can settle for some hero/units, but i can get a frozen shooter, and a Heaven punisher... Unlikely as it is.

If i can squeeze out the time for a trip i'll try getting one in, dont really have it in me to grind 3 other ID's to ultimate ep1+2 end-game maps >.< ontop of my original.

On a side note, i've Been having trouble picking out a good shield/armor to hunt for through yellowboze any suggestions? I know for sure i'll be hitting up the delsaber set, compared it in BB to a max grinded kusanagi and it was stronger by alot.
    Yellowboze has an increased meseta drop rate.

lol ouch, though i suppose its good, been feeding 3 mags since level 12 now im level 31ish. Still ~_~ never got a wals or a varista definitively need to upgrade from my sniper, keep getting Lockguns with 25-35hit.

One of the best solo characters in the game imo. With your support techs at 20 across the board and the boost to demon specials... you should do just fine. Try to hunt yourself some demon arms with a little hit percent to cut enemy HP down.
    I am a kubara product.