Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Rock Eastwood: Even HE isn't sure of what he's saying sometimes.

...and yet Cocona still hangs around him. ¬_¬
    B-baka I'm on the rational side, not the drinking haterade is cool, side!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Somehow ended up in a giant guild on the JP version and wouldn't want to abandon the crew so that's probably going to be the primary version I play. If SoA/E manages to achieve content parity with the JP version for the western one I might jump over fully but as it stands I'd mainly do the Eng version to be able to understand the story stuff.

Sega in the west has announced that they're putting a lot towards the digital-only medium. It's proven pretty successful and they have a great track record so far; Sonic Generations, NiGHTs HD, Sonic 4 Episode 2 (much better than ep 1), and so on.

They're also now using the f2p model, which makes the whole process much smoother for a western release.

I haven't really 'forgiven' them for the blunders of PSU, but given that they've really turned over a new leaf lately is enough to warrant me giving them a chance with PSO2 International.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyslut View Post
    I too will be staying in JP version.

:/ Not interested in playing with american ppl LOL
    FYI: If you're playing with other english speakers in the Japanese version, odds are that you're already playing with "american ppl LOL".

I'll be on both.
    Regardless of lack of content, some of my friends, who do want to be part of this awesome game, will be on the western version. Alas, my main character will be on the JP side:
    (especially after all the grinding I've done and up until it actually releases).

I'm still amused they haven't fixed the typo on the English PSO2 trailer video.

I think it shows how much they plan to keep up when they can't type "UPDATES" correctly.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

I will be playing on both servers.

While my main will most certainly be on the JP servers because of the people I've met, I want to help hold down the fort for the english community to ensure PSO2 content keeps shipping state side.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    This is pretty much what I'm doing.

and before the "Oh, but in the past Sega did this, that, and the other." Starts; don't bother. That was then, this is now. It's fully possible that they mess this up and it turns into another debacle like PSU did. It's also possible that Sega has started to learn and turns things around, even if they stumble along the way. If they fail, I'll be disappointed, and continue playing on the JP servers as long as I'm able. If they succeed? I'll play both. We won't know until several months pass after release.

But I'll be damned if I don't at least give them another chance. [/sermon]

EDIT: 2,200 posts! Woo! o/
    eh, for me its kinda like this, but sense it wasn't all that hard to set up an account for jp pso2 i'll probably be sticking to the jp servers cause of the progress that i've made on my character. I will still be making an account for the US/EU pso2 as well.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

I'll play both, but only the JP version avidly. I'd like to experience the game from a localized perspective, listening to English dubs and reading the story.

Then be like lolz, kthxbai
    Last edited by Griffin; Oct 10, 2012 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    I'm still amused they haven't fixed the typo on the English PSO2 trailer video.

I think it shows how much they plan to keep up when they can't type "UPDATES" correctly.
    Pretty much.

Also my SSD only has room for one copy of the game, so you can forget having two copies just to have an English version I am unlikely to ever spend any time on...