Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Layan-born Newman KusaTheFonewearl's Avatar

Question eng pso2 page... ==

Yeah.... apparently Segac launched the English PSO2 website awhile ago....
    Idk when this was but I'm not the only one here who isn't taking this seriously right?
    Some of my friends were all hyped up because of it. I am really not looking forward to another Phantasy Star disaster in the west... Is it wierd that I'm not excited about this like "everyone else" is?
    ... eh... Idk... I'm just not able to look at it the same as english releases of past games... So uh... what I'm getting at is uh... What's other ppl's opinion about the way things are going?

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I'm staying on the JP version forever. After the way the english version of PSU was treated I'm surprised I'm even playing PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by KusaTheFonewearl View Post
    Is it wierd that I'm not excited about this like "everyone else" is??
    No, you pretty much are the "Everyone else" around here.

The 'derp JP ONLY! eat it SEGAC!' crowd is dime-a-dozen here.

If you know your PSO history and/or if you are serious about PSO2, you will play the Japanese version.

If you are new to the series and don't know anything, you will play the English version expecting good things but will later be disappointed.
    Quit PSO2

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    If you know your PSO history and/or if you are serious about PSO2, you will play the Japanese version.

If you are new to the series and don't know anything, you will play the English version expecting good things but will later be disappointed.
    this right here times a billion

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

If you're cool like me and you actually have friends, you'll play both versions for both crowds and be indifferent towards such things...

Instead of acting all bitter about a version you don't have to play or acting like SEGA killed your dog. : D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    If you're cool like me and you actually have friends, you'll play both versions for both crowds and be indifferent towards such things...

Instead of acting all bitter about a version you don't have to play or acting like SEGA killed your dog. : D
    It's always nice when someone speaks for me.
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Did you know your about to start WWIII Right because On this site there is alot of Japanese server lovers and anybody that dares to speak against them its " off with there heads".

But its no problem for your because your a PSU NA server hater also so ok.

I mean can't We just give Sega a chance a forget about the past >.> ( R.I.P Kous)

And I can't count how many wars have started on this forums about the NA/EU V.S Japanese PSO2 Server
    Last edited by Kous; Oct 9, 2012 at 08:49 PM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kous View Post
    Did you know your about to start WWIII Right because On this site there is alot of Japanese server lovers and anybody that dares to speak against them its " off with there heads".

But its no problem for your because your a PSU NA server hater also so ok.

I mean can't We just give Sega a chance a forget about the past >.> ( R.I.P Kous)

And I can't count how many wars have started on this forums about the NA/EU V.S Japanese PSO2 Server
    This is pretty much what I'm doing.

and before the "Oh, but in the past Sega did this, that, and the other." Starts; don't bother. That was then, this is now. It's fully possible that they mess this up and it turns into another debacle like PSU did. It's also possible that Sega has started to learn and turns things around, even if they stumble along the way. If they fail, I'll be disappointed, and continue playing on the JP servers as long as I'm able. If they succeed? I'll play both. We won't know until several months pass after release.

But I'll be damned if I don't at least give them another chance. [/sermon]

EDIT: 2,200 posts! Woo! o/
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Oct 9, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

On the other hand, if you have a job and other hobbies aside from gaming, you won't have enough free time that splitting it between two versions of the same game is practical.