Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Oh, you can have plenty of fun without exorbitant amounts of meseta....

....it's just that the super-rich people will be having much more fun than you.

Best payment method is and will always be through cellphone.
    It's safe, fast, don't have to put your CC number anywhere, etc.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven5_1 View Post
    Um... as an outsider looking in(waiting for the EU/NA release), this whole thing is scaring me off to a degree.

I play games for fun and stress relief and I'm on a limited income. to me this is sounding more and more like Grind like crazy to win or Pay to Win/Pay to look good, than Free to Play.

it's probably unfounded concerns, as I haven't played the game and have no real experience with what's going on but still... you guys make it sound as if PSO2 is not fun unless you have cash.
    That's a bit of how it's sounding now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven5_1 View Post
    I play games for fun and stress relief and I'm on a limited income. to me this is sounding more and more like Grind like crazy to win or Pay to Win/Pay to look good, than Free to Play.
    Others may disagree with me, but here are my two cents (again):

Pay to win? No. Common items can be almost as good as rares and easier to upgrade. You can just about find everything you need, or you can buy it from other shops without much of a problem. You gain FUN from playing often and can get a My Shop (3 Day) ticket from the FUN Scratch. If you store big-ticket finds, you can fill your wallet a bit during those 3 days quite easily. Without the boost you're not lost, but it may feel like a grind hunting for things or building meseta to buy that shiny Power III off the shops.

Pay to look good? Perhaps. Unlike the useful stuff in the game, popular costumes, hairstyles, rare items sell for metric craptons of meseta. You'll have to grind or shell out if you want all the vanity items the game throws at you.

Otherwise, you get a pretty good deal for F2P. Sure, you get one chance at everything (1 character, 1 skill tree per class, 1 mag, etc.) so you're not as free to experiment, but other than that there really isn't anything you can't do outside of vanity. You might not have Spirit Boost on every piece of gear, but that won't prevent you from killing bosses in the slightest.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Dont like it go farm your own damn items.

Dont like the AC idea, go make your own damn game. Make it as good as this one both graphically and gameplay/content wise. Make an amazing game that is absolutely free to play. Completely free, no fees, nothing.

Go, do it.

Aren't capable, or just dont want to spend time with no returns? Then quit complaining with what sega does with this game if you dont spend ANY money to play it.

The market prices will drop if you guys stop buying useless shit for such high prices. You dont need every costume that exists. And you cant even buy the "best" weapons and armor anymore, nor do u need to buy fully affixed weapons and units. So go farm your own shit, and only buy what is necessary. Meseta has absolutely nothing to do with how much fun you have. I have 2 mil meseta right now that im not using on anything (becuz there really isnt anything i need)

If you disagree and wish to keep buying said items, then don't complain about how expensive they are... I want a Aston Martin, but they're too damn expensive.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Dont like it go farm your own damn items.

Dont like the AC idea, go make your own damn game. Make it as good as this one both graphically and gameplay/content wise. Make an amazing game that is absolutely free to play. Completely free, no fees, nothing.

Go, do it.

Aren't capable, or just dont want to spend time with no returns? Then quit complaining with what sega does with this game if you dont spend ANY money to play it.

The market prices will drop if you guys stop buying useless shit for such high prices. You dont need every costume that exists. And you cant even buy the "best" weapons and armor anymore, nor do u need to buy fully affixed weapons and units. So go farm your own shit, and only buy what is necessary. Meseta has absolutely nothing to do with how much fun you have. I have 2 mil meseta right now that im not using on anything (becuz there really isnt anything i need)

If you disagree and wish to keep buying said items, then don't complain about how expensive they are... I want a Aston Martin, but they're too damn expensive.
    Always find this comment for anything, very funny.

"Don't like dirty clothes? Don't wear them!"

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Always find this comment for anything, very funny.

"Don't like dirty clothes? Don't wear them!"
    I love how people who don't have a valid response to said statements, respond in this matter.

Seriously, there are hundreds of other free games out there. Go play one of those if you don't like this one. It's as simple as that.

Besides, 90% of us are breaking TOA by playing this game, so we have no say anyway.

edit: For the record, I dont like the nerf to money. I don't even buy drinks at the shop anymore becuz they cost nearly half of your income per return on full inventory. But I still like this game so I'm playing it as is.

But I never bought any of those overpriced items before anyway.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Oct 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

I love how people who don't have a valid response to said statements, respond in this matter.

Seriously, there are hundreds of other free games out there. Go play one of those if you don't like this one. It's as simple as that.

Besides, 90% of us are breaking TOA by playing this game, so we have no say anyway.

edit: For the record, I dont like the nerf to money. I don't even buy drinks at the shop anymore becuz they cost nearly half of your income per return on full inventory. But I still like this game so I'm playing it as is.

Drinks are more expensive than a return with my inventory full.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Drinks are more expensive than a return with my inventory full.
    Where are you farming? I was returning with around 6k in hard cave and 9-10k in FC per full inventory (39 items to sell)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Japanese player base doesn't sound much happy about this either from what I hear.

(How the hell are people thinking it's worth defending these terrible game "changes?" @_@)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.