Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Is v.hard actually.. very hard?

I have a busy week so I can't pour my time into the CO that unlocks the mode

I've read and seen the changes that this new update has brought. Complaints about the vendor prices and whatever are non of my concerns. I don't care either about Slow leveling towards lvl42. All I cared about was very hard and for it to actually be very hard.

Is this however the case? I heard it wasn't but i'd rather hear various thoughts. If so or not, what do you think about it?
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Oct 11, 2012 at 04:10 AM.

Nope. Enemies are pretty much the same as you remember them. They have the same attacks, the same speed, the same patterns...they have more HP, but they evaporate all the same in a multi party.

I still two shot everything in VH Forest. More HP, you say? B)

Well that's good to know guys. Guess there is no reason for me to keep playing then. I'll be back when this is fixed, and I kind of expect it will so i'll use my time on more useful things till then.

Very Hard is... not very hard. Things hit harder, but the transition is otherwiseno worse than Normal -> Hard was.

Have fun.

uh,,, they should at least move faster, maybe... you know... better ai?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I dont know why people keep complaining about the difficulty of this game. It's silly as hell.

This is a casual game so it makes sense that it's not retarded hard.

There's a lil game out there called Dark Souls I heard that its a true challange and actually hard, why dont you stop crying about PSO2 and give that game a shot if you want a challenge?

Sakai heard the whispers of people wishing the game to be harder, so he made leveling harder. ;>

But really no VHard is still as easy, killing named Ragnes in Multiparties without weak bullet in 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    I dont know why people keep complaining about the difficulty of this game. It's silly as hell.

This is a casual game so it makes sense that it's not retarded hard.

There's a lil game out there called Dark Souls I heard that its a true challange and actually hard, why dont you stop crying about PSO2 and give that game a shot if you want a challenge?
    Then why have these difficulties in the first place? Just so you can do the same thing over and over again without any change? Is that really what should keep many people interested? Do you actually enjoy having another mode that basically tells you to replay the game again without any change? A 4 year old would know what the defenition of very hard is. All these modes might as well be called "restart game again" or they shouldn't be there at all since restarting a new class brings the exact same experience.

Anyway you are probably right, this is indeed a casual game. Have fun with that.

it worked in pso, but a speed increase would make it a bit more challenging.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.