Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well....he certainly took it back too fast, lol. It would be sad to know he was just trolling us really hard with those crazy numbers. U mad, mortals?
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

good @ exp lowering.

dudu better get real cheap real fast. He's enough of a thief as it is.

all they had to do was take the current amount of exp and spread it over 200lv not 100 with a retarded growth rate from 40.
    like 100 should be end game when all pso/psu had 200/180

Good that they're jumping on the EXP issue. Really hoping the eventual pricing changes help out too.

More proof that any branch of sega is incompetent not just the US one. :E

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

I am curious about this next year hard quests thing? So perhaps that hour glass symbol will show red? lol. I want epic hard free fields... i am very upset that very hard is a cake walk. We get subclass which boosted us even more, guys on my team do 3k dmg now!! 1 hit KO things! Bosses became a joke. Ways I believe sega should fix that

More Defence all around on monsters, Faster movement, Make monsters not flinch when you hit them 100% the time! Alot more hp! We do 3k, well monsters need way more so they can fight back. I really hope Sakai can improve this.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    I am curious about this next year hard quests thing? So perhaps that hour glass symbol will show red? lol. I want epic hard free fields... i am very upset that very hard is a cake walk. We get subclass which boosted us even more, guys on my team do 3k dmg now!! 1 hit KO things! Bosses became a joke. Ways I believe sega should fix that

More Defence all around on monsters, Faster movement, Make monsters not flinch when you hit them 100% the time! Alot more hp! We do 3k, well monsters need way more so they can fight back. I really hope Sakai can improve this.
    monsters always died quick in pso, im not against that here. i liked the xp change but it was TOO dramatic, cut off a zero for now but if we have a cap at 100 make sure we need a good couple million or so per level after 80 (though i would love to see the same exp levels & tables PSOBB had or at least similar)

Horrible move from Sega. since we're talking about japanese players and their thirst of easy mode, you can bet that the cap will be reachable within 24 hours now, sigh.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    Horrible move from Sega. since we're talking about japanese players and their thirst of easy mode, you can bet that the cap will be reachable within 24 hours now, sigh.
    Wait... doesn't that only make it horrible a move... for you? D:

So yeah for most of us and the other 400k Japanese players this is still good news. (I doubt all 1 mil accounts are active)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    Because needing double of the exp acquired between lvl 1 and 41 for lvl 42 is fair, right?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom