Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    Horrible move from Sega. since we're talking about japanese players and their thirst of easy mode, you can bet that the cap will be reachable within 24 hours now, sigh.
    Maybe Sega should have added the bonus items or converting exp like they originally had planned.
    PSO2: Aegea (LV40 Ranger)
    Bang!

I apologize if this was acknowledged already, but here's a post from the pso-world home page

Another highly controversial change in yesterday's content update was the reduction of the vendor sell price for most items. In particular, many players expressed concern that the cost of consumable items remained the same, despite the decrease in their income. Sakai acknowledged that they have received a lot of feedback on this and, as a result, will be adjusting the cost of mates, grinding materials, medical center boosts, and other vendor-related items to be more in-line with the current meseta flow. This adjustment will be taking place during next week's regularly scheduled maintenance on October 17th.
    looking forward to that. hopefully cost of drinks drop too (by 90% lol)
    Last edited by Eternal255; Oct 11, 2012 at 12:53 PM.

Thanks for the info on today's official site updates. Thought it was worth two news stories here and here

I wouldn't cheer too much. If it's "from 42" that they're looking at, the ~2.8m exp from 41-42 is still going to be with us, and the subsequent levels aren't likely to be less.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I wouldn't cheer too much. If it's "from 42" that they're looking at, the ~2.8m exp from 41-42 is still going to be with us, and the subsequent levels aren't likely to be less.
    The actual page says "From 41," so I don't think that's the case.

I think they had an interesting idea at first but honestly I think that's something better saved for when they're done with level caps. Something like the GAS thing from PSU or merit points from FFXI.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Brus View Post
    The actual page says "From 41," so I don't think that's the case.
    Oh, in that case, let's break out some champagne.

At the beginning of next year, they will introduce a system for those that reach the level cap that includes highly difficult quest and fields.
    Seriously, why is there not more discussion on this?

This sounds great. Hell, this sounds wonderful. If this really pans out and is actually, genuinely challenging... it could be a whole new game for some folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post

This sounds great. Hell, this sounds wonderful. If this really pans out and is actually, genuinely challenging... it could be a whole new game for some folks!
    Indeed, now to hope that highly difficult quests and fields doesn't mean quests and fields with enemies that have the same behaviour as previous difficulty enemies, but with higher stats. :|
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post

o3o Where was this found?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty