Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default problem logging in

so after i type in my password and hit enter a window pops up asking for an authentication key anyone know what thats aobut?

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

You signed in on a computer it doesnt recognize, check your email that you signed up with and there should be a code that you can enter to login.

ive only played on this computer also i dont have an email is there anytinhg else i can do?

If you can't get into the email you used, I dunno what to say. I don't know another method other than contacting SEGA, someone else on this board might know. Good luck

no i went to the email i used bt there isnt a email from them there that has a key

Oh, did you check your spam folder? And just to make sure what was the Error code?

i checked my spam too didnt get any thing also its not an error jsut right after i type in my password and hit enter a window comes up and says at the top enter authentication key then some japanese text a space to type then a button that says accept one that says back and one that says resend authentication key

Then all I can say is try to resend it and just wait. It could take some time to get the email, these things can be stupid at times.

If you cannot get the e-mail on your account, even after waiting for a set period of time, your e-mail provider might be blocking it from reaching you further down the line (I think some people said AOL mail gave them this problem; can't remember off-hand).

You could always try to log in to the account management site and change your e-mail address to something else (if you have a GMail, that'd work) and resend it again.

after i resend it i got an error number 650