Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Yeah I love that pic of Ryo, it looks really awesome /saved

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    That piece of Ryo's character is so crisp and clean and gorgeously detailed, it looks like official SEGA concept art . Looks wonderful.

Hm, however, I can't help but notice that the face seems a little too "young" for Ryo. I'll let him be the judge of that, though.
    I updated him with a shot of my progress when it was all just lineart and he didn't say anything about it. I hope he would have told me at that stage. O.O *nervous*

But wow, SEGA concept art! Well, I can't take the credit for being that good. I mean, I asked Ryo for his character references and stuff. ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Yeah I love that pic of Ryo, it looks really awesome /saved
    Thanks!

Here's a sketch commission I did for Big Olaf of his character Nassandra:

Spoiler!

Really liking your style. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work. I gotta agree with Big Olaf that your style in the last two images looks really 'official sega concept'-ish.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Pirrip! I can tell you got better than you were back in the summer :3 I would be ever so greatful if you were to accept a commission from me. Of course we would have to discuss whst it is I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by VANNO View Post
    Really liking your style. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work. I gotta agree with Big Olaf that your style in the last two images looks really 'official sega concept'-ish.
    Well thankyou! That means a lot to me. I always loved the art from PSO so many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Pirrip! I can tell you got better than you were back in the summer :3 I would be ever so greatful if you were to accept a commission from me. Of course we would have to discuss whst it is I wanted.
    I do take commissions regularly. I've got a couple of commissions lined up at the moment, but If you're interested send me a note. I'd be happy to draw/paint one for you. Tell me what you have in mind. My rate's not expensive--you can ask Ryo and Big Olaf. ^_~

Sounds good and I will send you a note as soon as I can and I don't have to ask cause I trust your rates are reasonable ^_^
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:09 PM.

Here is a coloured commission I did for Vintasticvin of his character. :3

Spoiler!

^_^ Wow, for something so simple its absolutely beautiful and again thank you so much for doing this I know how hard it is to draw armor and I was willing to ditch some pieces to help make things easier for you should things got a bit hairy.

As for the drawing its very cute and you did a great job on capturing her kindness I look forward to asking for your skills again in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    ^_^ Wow, for something so simple its absolutely beautiful and again thank you so much for doing this I know how hard it is to draw armor and I was willing to ditch some pieces to help make things easier for you should things got a bit hairy.

As for the drawing its very cute and you did a great job on capturing her kindness I look forward to asking for your skills again in the future
    Thanks!^_^ I'd be happy to do another anytime.

I honestly feel like drawing organic things is more difficult to draw than metal or other hard pieces. Give me armor or architecture any day. :3 So long as I've got some decent references...
    Last edited by Pirrip; Feb 21, 2013 at 04:23 AM.