Default Standing Snipe & Gunners

Does Standing Snipe work for Gunners as well?
    I see when Gunners shoot while not moving they kind of have a walking motion as they shoot the other two actions after the first. I wonder if that counts as moving..?

Quote Originally Posted by Maux View Post
    Does Standing Snipe work for Gunners as well?
    I see when Gunners shoot while not moving they kind of have a walking motion as they shoot the other two actions after the first. I wonder if that counts as moving..?
    Epic necro

Attack animations which are mobile do not break Standing Snipe, since Standing Snipe is in effect when on the ground at max accuracy (you only lose accuracy by running)
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Udonge View Post
    How exactly does it work? It says that you get a damage bonus if you stand still. Does that mean you can use PAs and still get the damage bonus as long as you don't move? Does shooting in the air (because you are stationary while shooting) count as standing still? Does this skill apply to launchers as well? Also would this skill be a better choice than r-atk boosts?
    the thing about rangers and assault rifles... if you arent standing still you arent hitting anything. Aside from various needs to do a jump attack to avoid boss attacks.

Standing snipe is pretty much a skill that you would use against bosses only. As you have launchers for everything else. Rangers can hit for over 40k damage per Sneak Shooter at the present point of the game. A quick number crunch 10 points into Standing Snipe would add an additional 6k damage.