Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool Can you beat my record of most worse grind attempt?

This game does not want me to be 'happy' without 'sacrifices'. I finally caved. I hoarded money long enough. I realized, yes, in a few days.. we will get an update with Very Hard modes of the other areas which will drop even more desirable pieces.. but I realized.. I've been playing since Closed Beta. I have not found a rare item I desire, before it goes outdated by a new patch, ONCE. My friends find items I want while grouping with me, unfortunately they are also Force and don't have shop access, though.

Begin:
    Weapon: +0
    Meseta: 8,367,079
    Grinders: 719

End:
    Weapon: +10
    Meseta: 7,672,039
    Grinders: 344

Spent/Used:
    Meseta: 695,040
    Grinders: 362

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT LET VIDEOS LIKE THIS DISCOURAGE YOU FROM ATTEMPTING TO CRAFT ON YOUR ITEMS! THIS WAS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL IDIOT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL 99.999% NOT HAPPEN LIKE THIS!
    Last edited by dablacksephiroth; Oct 18, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

#PSO2 Grandmaster DoDo - Grinder Breaks

+^_^+

wish i coulda recorded grinding that Duel Gaze, must have put at least 1.5 into it+^_^+ was worth it though, made double back selling it+^_^+

Geez...the most I've spent on grinding any single weapon is maybe 300k and I grind pretty much everything I use to +10 and they are all 8*to 9* but I also use passes once they reach +8. I guess Dudu is not as much of a douche to me as I thought. /brofist dudu

lmao! Hey, HEY!! Thanks for that song, gonna play it on my next Talis and Rod grind. I can't tell you how berserk I was going. Wasted 10 mins of my time for the inevitable. My hands hurt from all that spamming confirm button. x-x
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Lol that's it? I spent about that much on a vol scale, not even including the price of grinders, in the first two weeks of the game being live. I've spent easily another 1-1.5m liquid meseta, as in not counting grinders yet, and only yesterday got a rare weapon to +10.

In total, with grinders included (some weapons needing 3, some needing 2), I've probably thrown around 4-5m into the trash just to wind up with my rares at +6.

Until yesterday, when I finally hit +10 after only around 8 failures in one session.

RNG. It's bad, mm'kay.

Quote Originally Posted by dablacksephiroth View Post
    lmao! Hey, HEY!! Thanks for that song, gonna play it on my next Talis and Rod grind. I can't tell you how berserk I was going. Wasted 10 mins of my time for the inevitable. My hands hurt from all that spamming confirm button. x-x
    found it in the DuDu fan club thread, then again in the Doo Doo hate thread+^_^+ if i ever get a smartphone, ima so make it my ringtone!!+^_^+

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    #PSO2 Grandmaster DoDo - Grinder Breaks

+^_^+

wish i coulda recorded grinding that Duel Gaze, must have put at least 1.5 into it+^_^+ was worth it though, made double back selling it+^_^+

LMFAO! doo-doo is so famous and all I think of is him failing my attempts while at the same time I was laughing, so ackward lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

It's the RNG, fun stuff.

It took me 2 million. Yes, 2 million; to grind my Cruel Coffin to +10 (...Those full protection things are definitely not worth 200-300k.)

Meanwhile.. perfect grinds for these two.

Spoiler!

And..
    Spoiler!

7*s/8*s are a lot easier to +10 than 9*s. ._.

I was somewhere into the 600k too when I finally got my Tigridor to +10. Do not want to experience again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    7*s/8*s are a lot easier to +10 than 9*s. ._.

I was somewhere into the 600k too when I finally got my Tigridor to +10. Do not want to experience again.
    They're definitely a lot easier. Even if it's one stage easier, it helps a ton. I didn't get a perfect grind on my Garland but I did only spend 200k grinding, and an additional 300k affixing.

But that's about as far as my luck goes. Now I can't seem to catch a break on "anything." Clearly Sega rigged the percentages for money sink purposes /conspiracy
    Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    Sorry man, still small time.
    Including grinding, affixing and items for affixing, I spent over 8 MILLIONS on a single tigidoru
    This was before the god tier 20% item helpers.
    Ow. That was painful to read. I imagine most of that came from affixing though, I can't count the number of times I failed 75%/75% on just adding affix slots.